Caudalie Divine Oil Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 1032 in Bath & Body

April 18, 2017

I have this in the travel size and it usually lasts about 3 months. The smell is divine and a little goes a long way. I use this on my body and hair. Its highly moisturizing and I love it especially in the winter. It absorbs well and doesn't leave an oily residue.

January 22, 2017

I wasn't sure about of the scent of this oil at first. But after bringing it on vacation I loved how it made my skin feel and glow as a body oil and the scent was well suited for a beach location.

January 18, 2017

Caudalie is such an amazing product and I've used it time and time again: the divine oil is amazing to put on your face at night for great hydration and it's not greasy-feeling and absorbs well on the skin. Worth getting again!

September 19, 2016

J'aime tellement les produits Caudalie ... tout les produit sont de qualité et l'odeur est divine.cette huile est tout usage et procure beaucoup de douceur/ hydratation.

January 10, 2015

This product is amazing! You can use it for your hair, body and even your face. The smell is just heaven in a bottle! I use it on my pillow for the smell and I rehydrate my panthiose. There so many ways to use this dry oïl, I ve recommend it to all my friends!

September 20, 2014

I got a deluxe sample size of this in a summer crushes kit from Sephora and I fell in love with it. It smells amazing and gave my legs and body a gorgeous glow and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It also seems to last forever because you only need a tiny amount to do your whole body.

September 11, 2014

I adore this stuff. It is really divine as the name says
    Leaves my skin so soft; I feel like I just left the spa.I've had thr same bottle for a year and still have a ton left. I've used it on my hair as well for extra shine and conditioning.

September 06, 2014

A wonderful body oil (I don't use it on my hair or face, though you can do that, too). Really love the scent, which is no surprise, as Jacques Cavallier is one of my favourite perfume noses.