Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Reviews

January 03, 2018

Way overpriced but amazing moisturizer

I got this as a sample and immediately fell in love. Then I went to purchase it and realized it's such a small bottle of moisturizer. I was very dissapointed. $50(CAD) for 40ml/1.3oz. I feel like that's INSANE. I wish there was a bigger version, but the pricetag alone would scare me off. I won't be repurchasing, but I definitely love the way it makes my skin feel.

December 09, 2017

I really love this product!

It works great, I apply it after the radiance serum, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated, soft and bright. (Not oily ;p) Absorbs fast, has a nice but very light scent. Price is worth it! Got it at Sephora for free (birthday month). Top of my Christmas list.

October 25, 2017

Good moisture

I had received a delux size sample of this. It was a pretty good product. It was light weight and didn't make my face oily. It is more like a gel texture. Left my skin feeling soft and subtle.

1.7/5

July 27, 2017

don't waste your money

This brand is not cruelty free so I normally wouldn't buy it. It came in the ipsy box this month. it smells HORRIBLE like play dough and plastic. It's a moisturizer, nothing special at all. it's not overly oily and it doesn't cause acne but the smell ruins everything. It also retails at nearly 50 CAD. I wouldn't buy this and i wouldn't recommend it either. There are tons of options that are cheaper, cruelty free and smell good.

July 21, 2017

Great quality moisturizer

Great moisturizer. I love the smell. It feels and it smells like an above average moisturizer that you would buy. It is a bit expensive though, but i tecommend it.

July 14, 2017

This product really does feel like sorbet!

This white colored moisturizer does have a light sorbet-like texture - not heavy, not oily at all, and very easy to smooth over the face. The scent is also very nice - a bit of citrus scent to it. At first, I thought this would not be moisturizing enough for my skin. However, my face felt moisturized for the entire day. I am however, using this in the midst of summer, so this level of hydration is perfect. I can't speak to the hydration level if I were to use this in the winter. Regardless, I think this texture is perfect for the summer - I've never tried any product with a sorbet-like texture before. It's a very interesting feeling...

July 07, 2017

I really wish this was cruelty-free! :(

I received this as a sample from Sephora, and decided to try it out when I ran out of my main moisturizer. It feels SO amazing on my skin; non-greasy, hydrating, and with the consistency of a hydrating mousse. I intend to use up the entire sample pack, but unfortunately, I can't see myself ever purchasing this because Caudalie isn't a cruelty-free brand. :( Nonetheless, the product is very effective.

June 20, 2017

Perfect For My Sensitive Skin!

Caudalie Vinodource Moisturizing Sorbet is my favourite moisturizer. It is light and goes on non-greasy and absorbs quickly. Has a very light scent. I have super sensitive skin and this has never harmed my skin or caused a breakout. It is good for warmer weather. I have to add a skin oil under it for the winter months. Excellent ingredients. It is pricy, but you really do get what you pay for. It is a high quality skin care line. I have bought this and many other products from their company several times now and will continue to do so.

June 16, 2017

Tellement léger

J'ai recu un échantillon de Sephora pour mon anniversaire et je l'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé. Cette creme est légere, s'applique bien et ne laisse aucun film graisseux sur la peau. Je n'avais jamais eu la chance d'essayer cette marque et maintenant que c'est fait j'ai été agréablement surprise.

3.2/5

June 16, 2017

Clean, lightweight, moisturizing

Got this at Sephora. Haven't tried this line before. Very light, pleasant scent. Clean, nongreasy, lightweight, easy to blend. While it was so light that I felt it wasn't quite enough bang for the substantial buck (I'm a cheap beauty), it's about the right weight for me during the summer months when I don't need much. In the winter when my skin dries out easily, especially around my mouth after toothbrushing, it isn't quite moisturizing/protective enough.