Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice Tea Reviews
#449 in Tea

Good - 0

September 22, 2017

Perfect fall beverage

I've been craving things that taste like "fall", and this certainly does. I've also tried the stash version of this type of tea, and I think the Celestial Seasonings one wins if only for the fact that there is less waste with their packaging. These tea bags are not individually packaged, which could be a problem for transport, but because I use this primarily at home I am grateful to not create more trash with individual baggies.

December 28, 2016

I love this flavour and I have added to another tea and it made the other tea taste better which is stash chi tea the stash chi tea is a very weak flavor in my opinion

October 15, 2015

I really like this brand of teas for herbal tea. Very high quality flavours. This flavour is very comporting leading up to the cold months. Cinnamon Apple Spice is just a flavour of fall.

October 15, 2015

This tea is incredible, if you love cinnamon then this is a tea for you. It tastes like apple cider it's so good. I really enjoy drinking this tea and it's the season to be drinking it.

October 15, 2015

Love trying different teas and I had 2 $2.00 coupons so I bought one, then went back and bought another.Guess I liked it huh??

January 15, 2015

This tea reminds me of homemade apple pie baking in the oven. It evokes windy days in Autumn where a warm sweater and a steaming cup of tea is a cherished combination. The scent is unmistakable and its fragrance will relax you. You will love this tea and always keep it in your pantry.