Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

June 08, 2017

Being a candy fanatic thought I would give these vitamins a try as an alternative to the typical gummy vitamins out there while hitting my sugar fix and being healthy. Have had both the tropical and mixed fruit kinds and do prefer the mixed fruit flavours. Both leave a slightly metallic after taste in your mouth but find it less with the mixed fruit.

June 09, 2016

I discovered these multivitamins last year when I was sent a sample from well.ca and I ended up purchasing them, I love the taste of these and they were easy to chew up. I also have tried the tropical version of these which I prefer but these ar still really good.

2.3/5

December 21, 2015

i didnt like the taste of these. they were soo hard to chew i was afraid i was going to break a tooth !!

August 20, 2015

Yuck.....these taste gross......had to throw them out no one in the house would use them

1.3/5

August 19, 2015

I hate this vitamin I love candy but can't stand the texture of these I ended up giving them away.

August 19, 2015

Se dejan comer. No saben súper rica para mi gusto pero se pueden comer. Para mi gusto tiene como un sabor bueno pero raro.

July 07, 2015

I tried these and just can not stand the taste. Neither my husband nor myself will eat them.

June 11, 2015

good alternative to the usual MV. I eat one everyday (a few sometimes - tastes good)

May 25, 2015

These taste great! They are chewable, which makes them really easy to take and taste very fruity - delicious! Much better than regular vitamins!

May 05, 2015

I thought these tasted pretty decent. They had just the right amount of tanginess. I loved the chewiness and texture of these vitamins. I was only able to try two of these vitamins in grape flavor, though because I was sent a free sample in the mail.