Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    1.8/5

November 26, 2021

Doesn't Work

I've tried multiple aluminum free deodorants and I thought this one would be the one to work because its Dove but it only works when you put it on, at that moment. Once you start to sweat, the B.O. stench comes through and is mixed with the coconut and jasmine scent and it smells like you sprayed a perfume to mask the B.O. but the stank is still there.
    I ended up just buying one of their regular deodorants, I haven't gotten a rash on my armpits yet.

November 01, 2021

Highly recommend

Dove is the only deodorant that actually keeps me smelling nice. It’s under 5$ and works wonders, especially the coconut scent reminds me of summer .. which is nice when you don’t live somewhere warm all year around !!

September 25, 2021
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Love this

I Love this deodorant . The fragrance is so beautiful . It's very effective and keeps me fresh and dry All day. Will definitely buy again. Also aluminium free and not too expensive 💖

September 17, 2021

dove

Y’all have to try this one out. It is the best product. It keeps my smell fresh and clean for 24 hours. I tried so many products but this is definitely my favourite.

September 08, 2021

Absolutely would buy again!

Loved this product. The overall experience was great. The price, quality and over all satisfactory product made for an overall great time. Will definitely recommend to others.

September 02, 2021

Smells good but doesn’t last long

I honestly love the way it smells, but the scent doesn’t last very long, well that’s women’s deodorant or any women’s products compared to men’s for you lol, I like how it’s not greasy though it does go on smoothly but there are better options out there

August 07, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Amazing product

excellent product, I really like it, it has a very pleasant smell, does not irritate the skin, I am very pleased with the purchase, and I will buy again when it ends, I recommend👌

August 06, 2021

Dove Deodorant <3

I find that this product works very well and gets the job done. I get compliments all the time that say that I smell fresh and like coconuts. I’ll probably purchase more of this product in the future.

July 15, 2021

Amazing

SMELLS SO GOOD, this is my favoriteee dioderant everrr it smells just like coconuts but with more of a sweet smell and it's soft as heck like ur mans anyway is this 1 hundred and fifty characters

July 15, 2021

Great No Aluminum Alternative

This Dove 0% deodorant was so good!
    For one the 0% aluminum is good so it doesn't cause any health problems,
    and two the pink jasmine scent smelled so good and lasted for a long time!