Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent

August 19, 2019

Feels like skin care for the underarms

The perfect deodorant ! I had let go of regular deodorants because of the aluminum that would make my sensitive kin burn.

My opinion :
    - a smooth like butter texture that makes application a breeze
    - my sensitive skin did not burn AT ALL
    - no white marks, really
    - effective for a full day of work
    - heavenly smell

Its a 5/5 from me ! I will definitely be buying this ! Bravo Dove on 0% aluminum product

Deo belle odeur

Jai reçu ce déodorant de ChickAdvisor gratuitement, merci. J'aime le format de 74g que j'ai reçu. Il a une douce odeur de jasmin rose qui ne reste pas trop longtemps après application. Il est sans aluminium et se n'est pas un antisudorifique ce qui est important pour moi. J'ai bien aimer car il est vraiment efficace pour un déodorant. Je peux passer une journée complète sans mauvaise odeurs. J'avais essayer d'autre marque avant et il était pas efficace.

Love this formula

I received this product free to test from Chick Advisor. When I opened my package I was very surprised at the size of the product. It is a great size for the price, you get a lot of product inside the stick of deodorant. Upon further opening I was hot with an incredible scent, the smell is so good it is by far my favorite scent of all the deodorants and antiperspirants that I have used throughout my entire life. It also applies very effortlessly and smoothly, it's almost silky to apply. I love this formula and would definitely recommend it to everyone who is seeking aluminum free products.

Smooth application

This product smells lovely and glides on smoothly. Like all deodorants, I find it works well as a deodorant. However, I do struggle with sweating. I still find I perspire and need to disguise my sweat by wearing black.

New Brunswick, Canada

Finally! A deodorant my teen can use

I've been hesitant to give my youngest daughter antiperspirant because of the aluminum, so this Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine is a great alternative.
    The scent is just right, and it goes on smooth.
    Very happy with this product

Love it

I was very happy worh this product. The smell is not to strong like alot of other deodorants. It works well to keep you dry and doesnt leave a white residue .

Amazing smell, longlasting freshness

I got this from ChickAdvisor for Free! Initially I was not sure If I I would have liked the coconut and jasmine scent, however, when I received it, I loved its smell. Very light refreshing scent that lasts for atleast throughout the day. Easy to apply product by twisting the bottom. No residue left. I would recommend this product!! :)

New Brunswick, Canada

Must have Deodorant!

Got this deodorant for free to sample. First I thought, coconut and pink jasmine??? This must smell like the old air fresheners that gals from the 80's and 90's might remember but......I was surprisingly impressed with how modern and refreshing this scent is. The product even feels extremely light when applied and lasts the entire day without a need to worry about unwanted body odour. I will definitely be adding this to my arsenal of summer scents and will be purchasing more. I would highly recommend this product to my friends and family.
    Great product!

August 18, 2019

Will replace my current deodorant

This deodorant has moisturizing properties to it which I really appreciate because some deodorants tend to dry out my skin. It has a very pleasant scent which lingers and keeps me fresh for a whole work day. I would say that it lasts about 8-12 hrs before you need to reapply. Overall, a nice product which I will purchase after it runs out! Thank you Chickadvisor for the free product to try!

Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant

Dove 0% aluminum deodorant is very gentle and smells great. I like both coconut scent and pink jasmine scent. It is safe without harmful effect of aluminum.