Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent

October 24, 2020

Smells really good

I love this product so much the textures are really nice and smells so good...every time I have a shower as soon as I come out this product is the first thing in my mind and the first thing I grab.i feel so fresh every time I use it! 😁

October 22, 2020

Amazing product!!

Great product that helps my skin feel its best all day long! No stains, no itching, none of that discomfort that comes with most other deodorants! The smell is of coconut so very fresh and pleasant; the fact that it is aluminium free is also a great plus!!

October 22, 2020

I like it

I really like it makes me feel freah the whole day.

I use it after my shower

It's gentle on the skin and doesn't give me rush.

It also prevent the smell.

October 21, 2020

Great protection

Glides easily with a mild lasting smell, Moisturizes your armpit without leaving it all wet. 0% aluminum and alcohol which is on the healthier side. 24 hour protection and the fact that it's from dove makes it even better.

October 19, 2020

Very sweet smell

Love this product smells nice no sticky feeling and actually works. I can go a hole day without smelling when I wear this. Dove is my go to deodorant.

October 19, 2020

Dove coconut

this product was Aluminum free so I decided to try and it works amazing. Soft and rolls on perfectly giving me optimal coverage. And I love the scent

October 14, 2020

So soft

I absolutely loved this deodorant. It went on so smooth and didnt feel sticky like others. It made my skin super soft as well. This is by far the best deodorant I have ever tried. I highly recommend it if you have sensitive skin aswell.

1.3/5

October 12, 2020

Comme si on ne portait pas de déodorant

Lodeur est identiaue à celui dont je me sers de cette marque. Cependant, il n'a aucune efficacité avec moi. Après 1h, je sens déjà que je devrais en remettre. Malheureusement, aucune utilité pour moi. L'idée me semblait bonne, mais j'ai payé cher pour un produit qui ne fonctionne pas.

October 09, 2020

I have been using this since ages, it is the best

I have been using since 2 years, this is the best and gives no irritation. Best value for money. It gives no bad smells like one you have on sented after few hour and leaves no white marks on clothes.

1.7/5

October 09, 2020

Disappointed

First time trying the aluminum free deodorant and pretty disappointing. I found my skin to feel sticky when wearing it.
    Personally I want to feel dry and fresh, having the wet feeling made me feel gross.