CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 11, 2015

This cream worked wonders in reducing the appearance of redness and swelling due to the rash. It was a nice rich and thick cream which stayed where it was suppose to and held up a great moisture barrier to prevent further rashes from occuring. A scent free product that works very well for its price. I enjoyed the squeeze tube instead of the tin and was easier to remove from my hands then other creams while still giving great protection

June 11, 2015

One of the best diaper creams I have ever used. This product was not only effective but non-greasy. It has a very pleasant odour and was easy to wipe off at the next diaper change. Definitely recommend.

June 11, 2015

This could not have arrived at a better time!
    Thanks to teething...our little one was suffering with a horrible burning rash. I applied the Cerave Diaper cream, and while I loved the light non greasy feel...Little miss was grateful for its immediate cooling relief!
    CeraVe Diaper Cream has a special spot in our go kit!

June 11, 2015

I received this product from ChickAdvisor along with other ceraVe products to try. I would say this cream is adverage. It's not greasy, I like that. The staying power however didn't wow me. It's comparable to other creams in the market.

June 11, 2015

Love it! Thanks Chickadvisor for the opportunity to test :)

June 11, 2015

When my son had a rash I used this product immediately. I found great results within one hour of using it. I only had to use it once because it cleared it up right away. It went on smooth and didn't burn him when i applied it. My son had no rashes after this.

June 11, 2015

I had the opportunity to try this as a chickAdvisor member. Having two under 3 means that I used a lot of diaper cream. I like this one because it is not as thick and pasty as the others. I like the tube versus the other containers. Easy to carry in your diaper bag. It works well on mild rash. I used it mostly to prevent rash and it works. I like the price also.

June 11, 2015

This is really a good diaper rash cream, I like the fact that it contains invisible zinc, it's easier to spread on my baby's skin, and noticed a big difference between when I use it and when I don't.

June 11, 2015

Great cream for the little munchkins skin, it did its job and didn't leave a greasy residue, and it blended it the skin nicely. I also had a rash I've been trying to get rid of for a few weeks and I started using it myself and bam it cleared up

June 11, 2015

I would use this for milder diaper rashes. It's thin and I really like how it comes in the tube, unlike the other rash creams where you just dip your fingers in the entire jar. It seems pretty moisturizing but a little on the expensive side