CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 16, 2015

I received the Cerave Bebe Diaper Rash Cream as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I can't say enough good things about this product! I actually used this more on myself than my child! I do a lot of yoga/workouts and I had this rash on my bottom that wouldn't go away no matter what I tried. So, when I received this product I thought it was worth a try. Within a few days of using it the rash cleared up! The product has no scent and goes on nice and smooth. It's not greasy and blends in easily. This cream is far superior to anything else on the market. I will recommend this product to friends and continue to use it myself.

June 16, 2015

I received the CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club.

My son has been sensitive to creams and diapers since he was born, so I was very interested in trying this product from CeraVe. The texture of the cream allowed for easy application and no irritations were caused by using this cream. However, the cream did not work to reduce the redness my son experiences at times. The cream worked best when his skin was clear of any irritation, as a preventative barrier for a diaper rash. But the cream did not do so great in treating an existing diaper rash.

June 15, 2015

This cream works very well. I found that it did not have a heavy scented smell like most other diaper creams. It went on clear and smoothly - not too thick or thin. I would use this again. Disclosure: I received this free from Chickadvisor as part of a product testing campaign.

June 15, 2015

This product couldn't of came at a better time. My son had a bad rash from acidic fruits and after one application the redness and irritation cleared up almost completely. My son has sensitive skin and he had no reaction to the CeraVe Bebe Diaper Rash Cream. Awesome product, I'll definitely buy it in the future!

June 15, 2015

This product works will, I liked it a lot.

June 15, 2015

This diaper cream is awesome. My 8 month old son has sensitive skin and gets redness often. With one or two applications of this cream, it was gone. I will definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a good diaper cream.

June 15, 2015

I've been using the CeraVe bebe diaper rash cream for a little over 2 weeks now. My son usually gets extreme diaper rash while teething, this time none! His little bum looks as good as the day he was born! CeraVe bebe diaper rash cream is amazing! I'm so glad that I was able to participate in the CeraVe trial. My family is happier because of their products!

2.3/5

June 15, 2015

I found this was very oily I didn't like it and it burned my little one said

June 14, 2015

I received this product as part of the product review club. I used to buy another brand with strong smell and very thick for my baby's diaper rash. But this cream is very light and has no smell at all. So far it works great and I'll buy it again after finish this bottle.

June 14, 2015

I received this product as part of the product review club. I am so happy that I got the opportunity to try this diaper rash cream, its wonderful. Its gentle, effective and works great. It wasn't greasy, went on smooth and was perfect for my baby's sensitive skin. Will definitely be repurchasing this awesome product!