CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 1049 in Facial Cleansers

April 13, 2017

This was a sample bar that I received and i was excited to try it but i was left disappointed when it left my skin feeling very dry and tight. i would not recommend this product.

March 08, 2017

Ce savon est très doux pour la peau sensible et en même temps il nettoie extrêmement bien. Il hydrate la peau. C'est mon savon préféré. Il ne sent presque rien.

March 08, 2017

J'adore les produits Cerave. Ce savon est idéal pour ma peau sèche qui démange. Après utilisation je sent que ma peau démange beaucoup moins. Par contre , le prix est assez dispendieux donc je l'utilise seulement l'hiver lorsque ma peau est plus sèche.

January 25, 2017

I received a sample of this product in the mail. I have been using it on my face... and what a difference! My skin is balancing out, it seems less dry and less oily. It has a nice clean smell.

October 04, 2016

This is a very good quality cleansing bar. I found it to be gentle on my skin yet a great cleanser. The built in cleanser is very effective. I received it as a sample as I would have been hesitant to spend a fair amount of money to experiment. One of the best samples I've received.

September 19, 2016

I received a small sample sized bar from CeraVe. Normally, I absolutely love CeraVe products. Their foaming facial cleanser is my go-to, so I was really excited to try the Hydrating Cleanser Bar. The product was just "meh" to me. I'm not really a fan of the bar format, as it seems to get a residue buildup on the outside, no matter what I do, which just looks gross to me. The bar did cleanse my skin, but I found it a bit on the drying side, which wasn't pleasant. As such, I can't see myself buying it in the future.

September 19, 2016

I received this as a sample in the mail. I ended up absolutely loving it for my dry flaky skin. I will definitely be using the coupon that came with it to buy the full size!!

September 11, 2016

i love this cleansing bar from CeraVe!!!! this smells so good ..i love the aroma it lasts as a nice faint clean scent...this is great for sensitive skin !! my skin is dry and this awesome cleansing bar hydrates very well!!!!

1.5/5

September 11, 2016

This was a sample bar that I received and it does feel good on the skin. There was no itchy feeling, but I absolutely hated the smell' much too medicinal

July 19, 2016

When first noticed the price of single bar of this soap in the drug store it was over $6 I wasn't sure it was worth it. I ended up buying it on sale with a coupon and fell in love with it . I love the fresh scent of it and that the soap has a nice texture to it. My skin looks and feels better since I have been using it. It's a softer and more even toned. One bar lasts me more than a month, I make sure I don't leave it in the bathroom between uses.