CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1222 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

March 29, 2017

La crème pour le visage ceraVe est merveilleuse. Pour les peaux sensibles une des meilleures à mon avis. à essayé si vous ne l'avez pas déjà fait. De plus elle contient un FPS génial pour protéger du soleil. Elle me sert aussi de base à mon maquillage (quand je me maquille!). Ne laisse pas un film gras sur la peau. Vraiment un must. Son prix est aussi abordable. Ce n'est pas la moins cher sur le marché mais elle est moins dispendieuse que les crèmes de luxe.

March 24, 2017

This is my favorite moisturizer. It is very inexpensive and gives the benefits of a moisturizer and sunscreen. I love the packaging, I find it very travel-friendly. The product itself blends very smoothly and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or too heavy. When I apply it, I can't even notice that I have something applied on my skin. This product does not break me out and keeps me moisturized. I have repurchased this product 3 times already.

August 31, 2016

Im on accutane and my skin is very dry i have tried everything and this was amazing! Even products i have worth double the price didnt help, it foes well under makeup and makes my dry skin less noticable

August 13, 2016

My Skin Doctor recommended this to me. He said it is great for sensitive skin. I especially like the fact it has no fragrance and has a SPF added. This takes all your makeup off and does not irritate your skin. I wish it has a little higher SPF, because I should be wearing 60+, if you do not have skin problems this is a great product.

June 10, 2016

I was using this product as my daily sunscreen for a few months and it was really a nice, non-irritating product, it is not greasy, and didn't burn my eyes and it priced very well. I ended up giving this away not for any other reason than it didn't contain a high enough SPF after I had a skincare procedure at my dermatologist where I was required to use SPF 60.

My brother, who ends up getting a lot of the products I do not use, is now using it, he spends a lot of time outdoors in the elements and really likes this product.

I personally will not purchase this again as I like other higher end products but that does not mean that I do not recommend it

June 03, 2016

I was lucky enough to be CeraVe 's fan of the month and was sent some of their wonderful products. Was excited to try this facial moisturizer lotion. The lotion comes with a pump instead of a cap , that can be turned so you can get out your desired amount. Love this , you can use only what you need, no wasted excess. The lotion is nice and creamy and feels great on your face, leaving you refreshed and hydrated. It is non - irritating , fragrance free so even if you have sensitive skin you will have no worries. One of the best features is that it has SPF 30 , providing you with great coverage from the sun's harmful UV rays . A lot of other face creams that I have tried didn't have any SPF protection at all , or very miminal. My new favorite face lotion, which i will be keeping in my purse for whenever I need it , especially while I am traveling. #CeraVeCanada

June 01, 2016

This is a great product, I usually use a high end moisturizer on my face, so was reluctant to try this. My dermatologist recommended it. It is a zinc based sunscreen, so no chemical irritants. My sensitive skin feels soft and it absorbs quickly.

April 04, 2016

I bought this for everyday day-cream as it has SPF and doesn't contain fragrance. It is good day-cream. The texture is actually thicker than I expected for a lotion but it blends well and absorbs quickly. I wear this under makeup and have no problem with the greasiness or slipperiness.

March 28, 2016

I bought this facial moisturizer after I read the reviews on ChickAdvisor. I like the fact this product has SPF15 and is lightweight but absorbs a little too quickly. I find I have to use a generous amount and is great because I can use this product underneath my makeup. It's also non-irritating, didn't clog my pores had no perfume to it which I enjoy like!

March 10, 2016

I love CeraVe products, especially because I have eczema. Both the cleanser and body moisturizers they provide are my favourites. However, when I tried this moisturizer sometimes it would leave white flakes? It just didn't settle into my skin very well, and it did irritate my skin if I used it after exfoliating. Also, oftentimes my skin would still be dehydrated after an hour of putting this on.