CeraVe SA Facial Cleanser Reviews

August 03, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

CeraVe SA cleansers...

CeraVe are enjoying their big drugstore moment, thanks to the big social media presence of the brand, especially TikTok, CeraVe's cleansers and moisturisers are becoming the cult beauty buys of the celebrities and influencers who praise the brand for clearing up the annoying breakout or smoothing dry, rough skin.

CeraVe's Renewing SA Cleanser evens out the skin tone with the gentle exfoliating power of SA - SA is Salicylic Acid, the ingredient credited for clearing up breakouts of acne. The renewing and radiance revealing ability of Salicylic Acid will reduce the oiliness associated with acne without stripping skin of essential oils, and over time, reduce the appearance of acne and acne scars. This cleanser, like all of CeraVe's cleansers, will also boost the hydration levels in skin and smooth out the appearance of unevenness and dullness.

June 06, 2021

Best Cleanser

I have combination, sensitive and acne-prone skin. It is so difficult for me to find skincare products for me. But this cleanser works so good for my skin, has no bumps left, my skin barrier never feels damaged anymore.

May 11, 2021

Love it!

It foams really well, and feels gentle on the face. My skin is quite sensitive and I was nervous about it burning like it has with many other products but I felt no such thing with this! I have a noticed small improvements, especially in my acne and a few scars have even started to fade. It is quite drying combined with more SA in my skin routine, so i recommend moisturizing afterwards. I also love the packaging, nice quality.

May 07, 2021

Keeping my face clear

This cleanser is one of the only ones I have found that keep my adult acne at bay. I get deep painful acne and I use this daily. Since starting to use this I very rarely get new acne. I love that you don't need a lot abd this bottle lasts a long time. I was weary as this is quite the fad at the moment but all the good reviews of it are true. If you have acne that keeps popping up and you can't find a solution go buy this product now!

May 03, 2021

Bon produit a bon prix

J'ai beaucoup de difficulté a me trouver de bonnproduit pour le visage ,efficace sans payer un prix exorbitant,ceci me convient amplement et est même un super ajout a ma.routine beauté

May 01, 2021
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

My holy grail product

I started using cerave sa cleanser 6 months back and let me tell you it has made a huge difference to my skins texture. The bumpyness of my skin has vanished, doesnt dry out your skin and overall has made my skin very smooth. I keep buying this product again. Well worth the money and would definitely recommend to anyone with textured ot problematic skin.

April 22, 2021

I have already repurchased

I wanted to try this cleanser, and I am so glad that I did. It works so well for oily skin and/or acne prone skin. I have already repurchased my second bottle. It is popular right now so unfortunately a little hard to find.

March 19, 2021

Skincare routine!

I have dry skin, minimal acne but larger pores. This is a product along with exfoliating really helps to even out my skin, shrink my pores & refresh my skin. I love that it is fragrance free! It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin 🥰

March 15, 2021
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Affordable, Effective, Amazing!

I started using this cleanser earlier this year, and I wouldn't go back. I have acne-prone skin, and saw results with this cleanser within a week. the salicylic acid works wonders for my skin, and isn't really drying - it is easily balanced using a daily moisturiser. The cleanser goes a long way and is really affordable. It's not scented either, which is a plus.

March 12, 2021
    Islington, United Kingdom

My Holy Grail Forever And Always

My favourite cleanser, I will never ever replace it from my skincare routine. I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin and this has never broken me out or made my skin sensitive or irritated. I tried to swap it out for the oily skin cleanser by CeraVe and it just wasn't the same. 100% recommend!!