CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Reviews

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with unique patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology controls the release of ceramides and other essential ingredients to keep skin hydrated all through the day. This technology also helps the lotion to spread and penetrate easily into the skin.
  • Provides all-day moisturization
  • Locks in moisture by forming a protective layer
  • Uses unique, patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology
  • Rich formulation
  • Noncomedogenic

Suitable For: All skin types, especially dry skin

Apply liberally after every shower and as and when needed.

July 13, 2022

Great unscented moisturizer

I first tried this product as a sample, it’s definitely a great product. The texture is very creamy, the consistency thick, there is no scent and it absorbs into the skin very nice. This product is a must if you suffer from dry itchy skin.

July 13, 2022

Loveeeeeeee!!

Who created this perfection.
    Love it so much and the only thing I use now
    I only likes body shop body butter but this is much better.
    Will buy it forever

July 07, 2022

Wow

This product has saved my skin!! I have a newborn baby and I constantly wash my hands throughout the day. My skin has become so dry and fragile that it just cracks everywhere. I'm in constant pain. When I got my sample, i didn't think much of it. It was a small pouch so I thought it wouldn't be enough to make a difference. It's quickly become my go to lotion though. I e also used it on other dry areas on my body, as i have sensitive skin that easily gets dry and irritated. This lotion is instant relief!! It moisturizes so we'll, makes my skin suple and gets absorbed quickly so I can resume my activities quickly. I'm going to buy a full size product because this is by far the best moisturizer I've tried.

Paraben free !

Great moisturizer, i use it for face and body. this one does not contain paraben. it helped with my chicken skin (little bumb on skin). it is very moisturizing. has no smell wich is perfect for sensitive skin.

Crème ultra hydratante

Cette crème très épaisse hydrate en profondeur et sans avoir à utiliser une grande quantité. J’apprécie fortement son efficacité. Le seul point négatif pour moi est qu’il n’y a pas d’odeur. J’aime les crèmes parfumés.

Holy grail of skin care

Take my money CeraVe!

This moisturizer is a must in my skin care routine! The texture is so silky and buttery, it feels amazing rubbing into my skin!
    I have acne prone combination skin and this keeps my dry patches moisturized without overdoing it for my oily t-zone!

April 18, 2022

Mon opinion

J’adore ce produit cera ve et la marque que j’utilise a chaque jour cera ve et ma deuxième vie elle convien a ma peau parfaitement ne laisse aucune rougeur ni sucune trace de gresse sur ma peau mas peau devien sublime et eclatente quand je l’utilise je l’aime beaucoup

April 17, 2022

Absolutely AMAZING

I love how this cream locks moisture in, keeping skin smooth and soft. Unlike some creams and moisturizers, it doesn’t leave a greasy feel, and leaves skin moist all day. I used this daily on my stomach during pregnancy and didn’t get a single stretch mark. I continue to use it on myself, especially in colder, dryer months. It’s quite expensive for the tub, BUT it lasts a long time and is of great quality.

March 25, 2022

Love it

Every day body and face moisturiser for me. I chose this as it has ceramides in the cream and I am not disappointed. It leave Amy skin moisturised and plump and does not clog pores!
    No more flaky skin and people even comment on how healthy my skin looks. I think it helped in building my skin barrier back.

March 07, 2022

I would definitely buy this again

It’s the best all round moisturising cream I’ve used it’s fast absorbing and really thick and can use on face as welll and very good on dry skin