CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Reviews

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with unique patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology controls the release of ceramides and other essential ingredients to keep skin hydrated all through the day. This technology also helps the lotion to spread and penetrate easily into the skin.
  • Provides all-day moisturization
  • Locks in moisture by forming a protective layer
  • Uses unique, patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology
  • Rich formulation
  • Noncomedogenic

Suitable For: All skin types, especially dry skin

Apply liberally after every shower and as and when needed.

July 03, 2020

Great for eczema

My son had a pretty bad case of eczema. He was covered from head to toe - literaly. It was breaking my heart to see him like that so we tried a lot of products to help him. We bought 100's of dollars in different creams but none helped as much as this Cerave cream. It's heavy but easily absorbed. The scent is very light and pleasant. It worked wonders for my son. I also use it for my dry hands. We always have a jar of this around the house.

June 21, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The perfect drugstore moisturizer

This is such a versatile drugstore moisturizer. I love that it includes ceramides, which nourish and hydrate my skin. It's great to use alone, under makeup, or mixed in with oils and serums. Would highly recommend.

June 21, 2020

A staple in my skin care routine.

This is the everything cream in my opinion. My skin type has changed over the past couple years from oily to combination/dry. This moisturizer has been a constant for me during both periods. It is extremely moisturizing without being heavy or greasy on my skin. I think this is a miracle product and every skin type would love this!

June 20, 2020
    Washington, United States

Perfect for any dry patches, any dry skin, and on face

This cream is super effective in shielding dry skin and reviving my dead dry patches of skin. I used to only use it on my elbows but now use it on my face after I started using retinoids. I think this is the perfect moisturizer for anyone who's looking to clear acne or heal dry skin as it has ceramides and most importantly no fragrance.

June 19, 2020

Cerva lotion

This is one of the best lotions to use for extremely dry sensitive skin. I’ve always had dry skin that left me peeling and other lotions would dry my skin out in seconds. The cerva lotion is not so thick but does it job great leaving my skin feeling smooth. And healthy. I’ve also seen a great change with my skin.

June 18, 2020

Very moisturizing!

I love the ingredients and the affordable price of cerave ingredients, so I bought this thinking it would be great for my dehydrated face. However, this is a bit too rich for my face so I've been using it on my body (mostly legs) and I am very impressed. I usually buy the cheapest body lotions and they always leave my skin looking dry and dehydrated again after a few hours, but not with this cream. I also don't need a lot of product even though it is a thicker cream. It is fairly lightweight and easy to apply. It's a bit pricey for a body cream but definitely a better value than an actual high-end body cream that doesn't even have effective ingredients.

June 14, 2020

HOLY GRAIL!!! LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!

This is literally the best product I have ever used. It leaves your skin feeling super smooth and amazing. I've tried a couple of other CeraVe moisturizers but nothing compares to this one. It does an AMAZING job at retaining moisture! I have very oily skin and surprisingly, this actually doesn't make my skin extremely greasy (I recommend only applying a thin layer). I love this product so so so much!

May 25, 2020

My favourite nighttime moisturizer

This is an extremely rich moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling super hydrated. I only use it on my face at night because it’s too thick for under my makeup. I always wake up with really hydrated skin.

May 24, 2020

my favourite moisturizer

I bought this after hearing amazing things about it and I just had to try it out. Its a fraction of the price of my go to old go to moisturizer and its WAY better for way less money. 10/10.

May 24, 2020

My skin drinks this in!

One of my favourite body creams. It is unscented, rich but goes on light. It soaks into my skin really quick. Very moisturizing and full of all the must have ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and ceramides. I recommend this to everyone. My Boyfriend who never uses any skincare products loves this for his hands and face. Would repurchase again and again!