CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Reviews

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with unique patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology controls the release of ceramides and other essential ingredients to keep skin hydrated all through the day. This technology also helps the lotion to spread and penetrate easily into the skin.
  • Provides all-day moisturization
  • Locks in moisture by forming a protective layer
  • Uses unique, patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology
  • Rich formulation
  • Noncomedogenic

Suitable For: All skin types, especially dry skin

Apply liberally after every shower and as and when needed.

April 04, 2020

Effective moisturizer

I have pretty dry skin that gets flaky and was looking for a new product. I saw a YouTube video that said to use this on your face and it had been working pretty well so far! I wish it was a bit more glowy, this sinks right into the skin and looks matte once absorbed

April 01, 2020

Pedia Recommended

I have a little one who has dry facial skin, especially the cheeks area. Her pedia recomwmended Cerave and with just a week of using it on her face, the improvement is very noticeable.

March 31, 2020

No mess after

After having dry itchy hands all the time my family doctor recommended CeraVe cream about 2 years ago since then my husband and I are hooked on to this cream we love the way it moistures your skin and my hands never felt dry or itchy again

February 28, 2020

Wonderful cream !

I've gone through many moisturizing creams, but I've got to say that CeraVe is the best I've ever used. It has no smell, it leaves your skin soft and not oily-looking. It absorbs quickly and you can use it on all your body. It's also perfect for extremely dry skin as you can notice results almost instantly !

February 27, 2020

I love the whole product line!

This moisturizer is fabulous! I like that its not greasy feeling, i also use the sunscreen from this brand and definitely recommend it to all my Gal pals.

Great Moisturizer!

First time using this, for about two weeks now. This is definently the best moisturizer I've used. With other moisturizers/lotions, I've still felt itchy sometimes as if my skin was still dry. With Ceravé, I'm barely itchy all day after using it. Would definitely buy this again, might try the pump bottle next time as it would be easier to apply.

Moisturizing without being oily

Ever since I started using lactic acid, my skin has become drier than earlier. Cera Ve has been a game changer - it is very thick and moisturizing, absorbs really well and leaves no oily residue. When i wake up in the morning, my skin feels soft. Love the product

February 24, 2020

Game changing product!

The absolute best face cream. It goes on thick and smooth but doesn't leave an oily finish. I use it on my whole body. My skin had drastically improved since I started using it. No more dry flaky skin.

February 22, 2020
    California, United States

Love this Cream!!

This is my go to cream for my face, I apply it every morning and every night. It’s one of the few creams that doesn’t leave me feeling oily and it doesn’t break my face out. It absorbs pretty quickly and one tube last me about a year.

February 16, 2020

wooooooow

woooow, que dire? je crois que c'est jusqu'a maintenant la meillleeeuuuurrre crème que j'ai essayée!! je vais définitivement la racheter quand elle sera terminée!