CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Reviews

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with unique patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology controls the release of ceramides and other essential ingredients to keep skin hydrated all through the day. This technology also helps the lotion to spread and penetrate easily into the skin.
  • Provides all-day moisturization
  • Locks in moisture by forming a protective layer
  • Uses unique, patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology
  • Rich formulation
  • Noncomedogenic

Suitable For: All skin types, especially dry skin

Apply liberally after every shower and as and when needed.

October 19, 2021

Works great with dry skin

I was recommended this product from another Mother who used this for her daughters. I purchased it and stated using it for my son. It worked great on his eczema and kept it at bay. Its a bit pricey. It worked well until winter came around and my sons eczema was really bad and the cream wasn't to maintain the dry skin and he had to use medicated cream. For regular dry skin it works great but for moderate to severe eczema not so great.

September 29, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Super love it ❤️

my 3month old baby has sensitive and dry skin.this is definitely the best moisturizing cream we used so far. and we tried a lot of different moisturizing cream - i mean A LOT! it’s a bit expensive but it’s fantastic! worth it. we’ll buy again once we used it all up.

September 28, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great for sensitive skin

This has been great for my sensitive skin, leaves it feeling hydrated all day and doesn't irritate any patches of eczema. It's fairly thick so I don't use on my face but great for the rest of the body.

September 22, 2021

Best moisturizer

I have acne prone and sensitive skin. That's a tough combination to treat because most products that heavily moisturizer also cause acne. This moisturizer is the best. I can slather it on as much as I want without any irritation or acne and it soaks right in and soothes my dry skin. I will definitely buy it again.

September 02, 2021

Moisturizing for dry Alberta

Both my kids have a bit of eczema and this cream was recommended to us by the dermatologist. Works really well to retain moisture in the skin especially with it being so dry in Alberta. Makes my babies skin so soft and smooth. Sometimes the big tub goes on sale and it’s totally worth it!

August 01, 2021

Ultimate hydration

I was not sure why people love cerave so much until I tried it on my dehydrated skin. It helped me so much with dry patches and dull skin.
    I will never stop using this product on my face and body

August 01, 2021

SENSITIVE SKIN MUST HAVE

Love this product! so good for my dry and sensitive skin that sometimes i use this instead on my prescription cream when my skin is inflamed. Also use this normally on a daily basis

July 28, 2021

Very thick

This is a very thick cream. Initially I had purchased it as face cream but it goes on so thick, I didn’t like wearing makeup + sunscreen on top of it. As a body lotion it’s very expensive.

July 27, 2021

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream

I recently bought this CeraVe Moisturizing Cream and I think its worth the price. Its is for normal to dry skin so anyone can use this in the family. I am glad that its fragrance free and very gentle to skin. I let my son use this too, he has a very sensitive skin and break outs easily. I am definitely buying this product again.

July 19, 2021

Best body lotion I've ever used

I have bought so many different brands over the years from noname to brand name and this is by far the most moisturizing that has worked for the entire family. We love it.