CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Reviews

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with unique patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology controls the release of ceramides and other essential ingredients to keep skin hydrated all through the day. This technology also helps the lotion to spread and penetrate easily into the skin.
  • Provides all-day moisturization
  • Locks in moisture by forming a protective layer
  • Uses unique, patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology
  • Rich formulation
  • Noncomedogenic

Suitable For: All skin types, especially dry skin

Apply liberally after every shower and as and when needed.

January 08, 2021

Great cream.

I used this on my face and even body sometimes. It’s really moisturizing and it absorbs really well into my skin. I have oily patches but this moisturizer work really well for me.

January 05, 2021

Love it

I love this cream. I bought is for my kids for winter time, as winter in Canada is very harsh. It feels very smooth and my kids love it. I will buy this again. I got it at costco with good deal.

January 02, 2021

Best cream

I really like this cream because after using it my skin feels really soft. I like all the CeraVe products because they work really well for my skin and I use this lotion for my hands and body and it works really well.

December 23, 2020

Definite yes for the winter

Winter is harsh on my skin and I haven't been able to find a cream that's hydrating but not oily until Cerave. It's easy to apply, not too thin and not too thick, and no scents which is great for sensitive skin. My skin has been feeling moisturized since having started using it.

December 19, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

An unscented go-to skin product

People like me with sensitive and/or allergic skin may find it hard to find skincare, beauty products or cosmetics that don’t cause an adverse reaction. Seems most everything affordable has fragrance, dyes and/or parabens or other common irritants. This cream has become a regularly used product of mine. It doesn’t have parabens, scents or fragrances and has a nice texture and isn’t greasy. It also now available with a pump which is nice so that you don’t have to open and put your fingers in the container.

I wish more companies would do products along this idea without parabens or fragrance or scents.

December 19, 2020

Highly recommend!

This is an amazing lotion that keeps your skin moisturized. I have very dry skin and in the winter it just gets worse but this lotion keeps my skin very moisturized. I recommend to put it on damp skin, right after you come out of the shower. It absorbs into your skin and keeps it hydrated and moisturized.

December 04, 2020

Hands down best body moisturizing cream!

My arms and legs get very very dry and CeraVe's Moisturizing Cream truly is my life saver! When you apply it, you can instantly feel your skin soften significantly. I recommend this to anyone who has been seeking for an effective moisturizing cream for very dry skin.

November 26, 2020

Miracle cream

Our entire family uses this. We first heard about this from our dermatologist when my 4 month old baby had severe ezcema so if you're wondering if it's safe for babies, it is. We used it on our baby's face and body and it worked miracles. We now all use it for our body and hands. I personally don't put it on my face BC it's quite rich but I do put it on the kids face. I wash my hands at least 20x a day so they get very dry and cracked. I put this on at night and it makes everything better. Highly recommend this product. The price recently went up for all Cera Ve products but it's still worth it. The formula is very similar to a luxury line that prides itself on using Ceramides but priced way higher.

November 24, 2020
    United States

Awesome moisturizer!

Cerave Moisturizing Cream is great. It is thick but not too heavy or greasy, and it has no fragrance. Keeps my skin moisturized and soft all day. I use the cream on both my face and body with great results. I highly recommend it!

November 14, 2020

Perfect for face or body

I’ve recently bought this hopping on the latest skin trend of many bloggers recommending this. I purchased at Costco for really great value and because it’s so big I use it on my whole body and face. It does leave a slight shine and residue after on my face not super fast absorbing but works very well for dry skin.