CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #231 out of 334 in Hand Lotions & Creams

April 20, 2017

This product was recommended to me by a few people in one of my FB groups, as I had asked for feedback after seeing it on sale.In the cold months, my hands get to be brutal, with dry, flakey and cracked skin. After 3 days of using this hand cream, I found a definite improvement in my skin. It absorbs quickly, not much scent to it, and doesn't leave my hands all greasy or slippery. The only thing I DIDN'T like about this product, was the price. It usually sells at my local drugstore for $14.99-I got it on sale with a coupon, and have to say, that will be the deciding factor for me next time.....the price .

January 20, 2016

My hands are constantly in water all day every day so they really take a beating in the winter. The tops of my fingers often develop painful cracks/ splits. I started using CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream just two days ago and I can't believe the differences! My hands are soft, hydrated and the crack in my thumb is almost healed! Talk about a miracle in a tube. I wished I had of had this years ago. I give it a definite 2 (not cracked and bleeding!) thumbs up.

February 09, 2015

I was so excited when I first saw this product, because I love my Cerave moisturizing lotion. Boy was I disappointed. This product is not really that effective and smells kind of terrible.