Cetaphil Barrier Cream Reviews

June 22, 2017

Yes I would buy Cetaphil barrier cream again and again.

I had very dry and flakey skin. After a day or two using this cream I was sold! It is very effective and makes your skin silky soft! I wouldn't use anything else now!

June 15, 2017

It worked for me

I've always had issues with dry feet and elbows and this cream was perfect to help combat the dryness! My feet and elbows felt so soft after. I also use this after I shave my legs and I love how smooth and silky they feel after!

May 10, 2017

le pot est effectivement cher mais comme base hydrate WOW elle a aider enormement ma peau lorsque j'ai eue une dermatite.De plus comme basebpour magistrale en pharmapie elle est extra!! Seul pijnt le pot est trop petit et trop cher ... plus gros format meilleur prix svp!!! ;)

April 15, 2017

Thick and helps dry areas; feet, elbows, hands. This line has many great products, this is one of them. I would recommend to anyone having trouble with dry areas

February 18, 2017

Cetaphil Barrier Cream is by far the best cream I have used for my extremely dry cracked hands. This cream locks the moisture in for hours and leaves my hands feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.
    I would recommend this cream to everyone who has dry skin that wants to keep the moisture in. I have tried many creams/lotions this one is best, no need to reapply over and over again.

2.7/5

January 24, 2017

I do not like the new format with "meadow foam oil". It is not as effective and my skin remains dry and cracked with this are formula and it did not remain so with the original barrier cream. In fact from my experience it is no longer a barrier cream.
    Karen

December 30, 2016

This is the best non-prescription cream for eczema that I have found. We tried so many products over the years to treat my son's eczema, many just made it worse. This one cleared his skin in just 2 or 3 applications. It's truly a miracle cream.

March 24, 2016

I was actually recommended this product by my dermatologist. At 39 years old I developed eczema. Along with a prescription ointment she recommended using this product on a regular basis. Great results!

April 15, 2014

cetaphil is without a doubt a must have for those with eczema and rosecea

September 26, 2013

This works great on my childs eczema, as long as it is coupled with coritzone cream the Dr reccomends.