Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 50

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 15, 2017

This is my new fave!

When I tried this moisturizer for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised! I've always had issues with dry skin. It left my skin feeling super soft and super smooth. My makeup application was flawless after using this! This moisturizer has become my new favourite for sure!

May 25, 2017

I have been fighting dry skin on my face the whole winter. It became even more of a problem when I attended the Ski Cross event at Blue Montain in February. Between the windburn and sunburn on my forehead. Nothing seemed to work. I tried peels, and one cream after another. I finally tried the Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer for sensitive skin. Wish I tried it Sooners! I can't believe the difference after just 3 days. Plus the bonus is its spring 50. As a fair skinned person this is a huge bonus.

April 11, 2017

Refreshing sensation! I would like to recommend this to women who are having a very dry facial skin especially when you're going outside for the winter.

April 07, 2017

This is my favorite moisturizer that had SPF in it. It goes on very smoothly, it doesn't leave a white residue. I feel good knowing I have used an SPF of 50.

September 22, 2016

So far I am very impressed with the quality, effectiveness, and sunscreen protection that this facial moisturizer offers. I have been using this in the morning after cleansing.

This bottle of lotion has a removeable cap and a dispensing pump, so dispensing the right amount for a single dose is easy.

Although the lotion is described as fragrance free, it does have a sunscreen smell to it. Once applied however, the scent is not noticeable.

The lotion is smooth in consistency and spreads evenly and easily. I found it absorbed quickly into my skin. This moisturizer layers well on top of my facial serum and underneath my makeup. Once applied it felt light and unnoticeable. I did not notice any residue or whiteness that it typically with many sunscreen products.

I have combo skin - some parts of my face tend to be on the oily side. I found that using this product did not make my skin more oily or heavy feeling. My make-up stayed put during the day all I got the bonus of SPF 50 protection.

I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest review.

September 13, 2016

I used to use Cetaphil cleanser in my late teens and early twenties, but stopped once my acne days went away.

I had no idea they made a moisturizer! This face moisturizer is a little bit amazing, and I am glad to have found it.

It is a medium thickness cream that comes in a push pump bottle, making application clean and simple. One pump provides me enough moisturizer to cover my face and neck. Once applied and rubbed in, I cannot tell that I have just applied moisturizer, as it does not leave my skin greasy or oily feeling. It actually feels quite soft and hydrated!

Having an SPF50 is spectacular for me, as I tend to burn more than tan in the sun, and we do a lot of outdoors activities like cycling, fishing, and hiking. This cream definitely rubs in a lot nicer than a normal sun screen too.

I have not had any issues with redness or break outs, and it remains on my skin, even when I am working out. It does not drool off my face or get into my eyes like a normal sun screen does! With the heat of this summer, that is a bonus plus!

I can also apply my normal make up over it within a few minutes of cream application, and my foundation and BBB cream even look smoother than previously.

Overall, I am happy to have rediscovered Ceptaphil in a different product than the acne cleanser I knew it for. My skin thanks me too!

*** I received this item at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***