Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 157 in Facial Wipes

May 11, 2017

I usually use the Kirkland brand of cleansing clothes, however, I have a couple individually wrapped cloths of these. They were pretty good. They did not do quiet as good as removing my eye make up for they were still pretty effective.

May 04, 2017

I actually don't mind these cleansing clothes. They are simple too use and nice moisture too them. I like that they are good for sensitive skin and no harsh ingredients in these wipes. I am able too take my make-up off with ease with not much added pressure. I do find that it takes awhile for my water proof mascara too come off with these wipes. The wipes have no scent in them which I really like and it does not irritate my eyes one bit. They are also good when you are on the go and clean your messy kids face and hands!

I buy them for $6.99 at Walmart and may buy again in the future.

May 04, 2017

My daughter uses the Cetaphil dermatologist line in the purple packaging. Unfortunately the wipes are not available in the purple line. We tried these but feel it would have been more effective if it was also available at a dermatologist level.

March 12, 2017

I have been a fan of the brand Cetaphil for many years. I use the Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser and it works great. I was excited to try Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths and they don’t disappoint. This product is great for sensitive skin. These nice sized cloths come in a snap-to-close pack that helps to prevent them from drying out. They are dermatologist developed and tested formula is fragrance free and hypoallergenic. They are great for removing oil and makeup and they leave no residue. Really great product. I definitely recommend!

January 03, 2017

They are refreshing and they don't leave residues on the face. They're just ok, they don't completely remove the makeup I still have to use my cleansing oil to make sure to remove all my makeup.

September 12, 2016

I have been camping, Cottaging, and on the go (aka hotels) for the majority of the summer. Having an easy to pack and ready to use facial and body cleanser is definitely important for this girl on the go!

First off, there is no evident scent to the well moisturized cloth, and the cloth has circular grooves built into it, leaving it with a soft feeling on my skin while using it.

It is kind of gross though to see all the dirt it pulled off my skin during the first use! The grooves make a HUGE difference as well in easily taking my eye make up off. Other skin cloths have failed or taken a lot of determination to remove my mascara and eye liner – Cetaphil has definitely been successful in easy and gentle make up removal.

My skin has not broken out or reacted negatively to the Cetaphil cloths, and it makes my skin feel soft and clean afterwards.

It takes a minute or two for the cloth moisture to evaporate after use, and afterwards, you can apply make up or face cream as desired.

I like the resealable bag as well, and have not had any issues with keeping it sealed once closed.

Overall for its portability, ease of use, make up removal, and overall clean feeling I have after use, I definitely give these cloths two thumbs up!

*** I received this item at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

February 01, 2016

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths;

I received from cetaphil samples of their lotions, skin wash, and these cloths.
    I liked them!!
    They did remove makeup right away, even stubborn mascara so instantly, it came off easily with out any budging.
    I noticed my eyes were not red or irritated as other eye makeup removers do.
    I noticed it was extremely gentle on skin, very soft complexion left, felt very clean, everything was light smooth cleansed.

I noticed it even lightly moisturized, in combinaton with cataphil moisturizer worked excellent!!!

Only thing how expensive are these disposable cloths, and cause more waste.

I would purchase
    but only when going camping, cottage, flying, etc
    for every day I will prefer other non garbage creating products

January 26, 2016

This thin package is the best for on-the-go face and body towelettes. They have no fragrance and get the job done. I'd prefer if they felt a bit softer and were more wet, but they're still OK for a drugstore option. My favourites are the Kirkland wipes from Costco.

January 13, 2016

I don't know why people have said this is good. My skin broke out terribly and I DON'T have sensitive skin. I love the face wash but this just broke my skin out awfully. My face was red and it stung. I was at camp for a week while using these when I got home my mom was shocked. We ended up calling the Cetaphil customer service.

November 16, 2015

These Cloths are huge, you could tear them in half actually and they are still big enough. A bit pricey but sometimes you can find a coupon online. Skin feels really clean and fresh !