Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

Dry, sensitive skin treatment.  Fragrance free.

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Lotion
was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin.  Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss.

• Provides long-lasting relief to even severe dry skin.
  • Free of lanolins, parabens and fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic.

May 30, 2017

You can't buy a better cream it maybe a little expensive but it's worth every penny it leaves your hands so soft and moist and it excellent for dry skin

May 30, 2017

This product also has helped my baby's eczema a lot I would definitely recommend this to any moms that are out there struggling with their baby skin. I have gone through so many and this is the only thing that helps his skin.

May 16, 2017

the price of this is on the expensive side however this product works...i used it this winter on my kids and it was amazing the results speak for itself...they both have eczema and i did not had yo use any oinment on their skin because this lotion helped alot.

May 15, 2017

Literally recommended by a dermatologist for my extremely dry and flakey skin. This is the only obviously efficient moisturizer I have tried so far and it's perfect for sensitive skin. I have acne prone skin that breaks out for a yes or a no and this has never caused me any problems.

May 05, 2017

100% my favorite product right now!! My daughter has moderate to severe eczema and we have tried a lot of products to help get it under control including prescriptions from the doctor. A friend suggested Cetaphil and we havent looked back. We put the oil in her bath and lather her up every morning and night and her skin has never looked better!!

May 04, 2017

I've used this product off and on for a few years now. I mostly put it on my face before applying make up because my skin tends to get flakey if I don't. It really does the job that other moisturizers couldn't. It's a bit on the pricey side but is a good quality product and a little goes a long way.

May 01, 2017

I have used this for years and it works great. I even use it on my face as my nighttime moisturizer - on the older bottle, it was recommended for rosacea so I started using it on my face. I still do and my skin feels great in the morning. I also use it as a body moisturizer on arms, chest, especially in winter.

April 30, 2017

This was one of the products that I purchased when my son was ha omg a bad bout of eczema. It worked pretty good. It goes on smooth and it sinks in fast and helped keep his skin moisturized.

April 25, 2017

I love how this stuff helps with my family's eczema especially my husband who has chronic eczema! I use this stuff on my baby as well and it's the only brand I have used for my last born! I highly recommend this!!

April 16, 2017

I really enjoy using this lotion. It is quite comparable to others that I've used. And so far it beats the rest.
    Skin just feel so soft after using this product. And the body just soaks it up.
    Go ahead and consider this lotion instead of your regular.
    You won't be disappointed :)