Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Face & Body. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is a non-greasy, lightweight moisturizer that hydrates and protects your sensitive skin. Formulated with a superior system of emollients and humectants to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. It contains a unique combination of moisturizers, such as avocado oil, to help protect and strengthen the skin from environmental stresses.

• It absorbs easily and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • It is non-irritating, non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
  • Clinically proven to hydrate and protect skin for 48 hours
  • Paraben-free
  • Immediately absorbed for silky smooth and protected skin
  • Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier within 1 week

Info from Cetaphil.ca

November 23, 2020

Does its job for the price!

I have eczema, and this inexpensive but effective product keeps my skin silky smooth between applications of my prescription treatments. It isn’t oily, and absorbs in under a minute.

November 19, 2020

Love it

This is the facial wash thats perfect for my skin. It doesn’t leave my skin dry and dull unlike the other facial wash i used in the past. For the price, id say its worth the penny. Everyone in my family use it too and they have only good things to say.

November 10, 2020

My only moisturizer

I have super dry and sensitive. I am very scared to use any product on my face. Cetaphil was prescribed by my doctor couples of years ago and since then this is the only moisturizer i use. I use this for my family aswell

October 24, 2020

The only moisturizer I use

My skin care routine is so simple. Wash my face with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and moisturize with Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. I like the moisturizing cream too but I feel like it's too thick for my oily skin. A bottle of this lotion lasts for months and it's not expensive at all.

October 01, 2020

Best moisturizer ever

My daughter had rough and dry skin in her and elbow and knees and during Canadian cold winter it got bad and cetaphil was a life changer . Daily use of cetaphil has made her skin soft. Thank you cetaphil

September 02, 2020

Gentle on my children’s sensitive skin

This is a great lotion. My child is very sensitive to many of them. He will have dry skin and we’ll put some other lotion on and he screams because he feels like it’s burning. Since switching to cetaphil moisturizing lotion we’ve never had an issue and it’s been keeping the skin well moisturized.

August 14, 2020

Wonderful lotion

No scent, this no greasy and lightweight moisturizing lotion is one of my favorites. It absorbs easily and leaves my skin smooth. One of the good merits is the affordable price.

August 14, 2020

I've been using for years

It's cheap, light, and comfortable. I use it it for my whole body and have for years after I started using it at a make up artist's recommendation, and while I have Fancier Moisturizers I use on my face in a pinch this one is still great.

July 22, 2020

Gentle and effective product

I use this lotion mainly on my face (strange, I know). Good points: it's lightweight, soothing, non-irritating, virtually scentless, and hydrates my skin for quite a while. Bad points: it takes a while to absorb and leaves a slight white cast. Overall, it's a good product that does exactly as advertised. It's also a really large bottle, so you're getting a lot out of this product.

June 19, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing product of my life.

this product is really gentle and suits all types of skin.texture is not thick which is good for oily skin. Very lightweight moisturizer. It cam be used am and pm too. For full review you can visit my youtube channel glitterpixie