Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Face & Body. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is a non-greasy, lightweight moisturizer that hydrates and protects your sensitive skin. Formulated with a superior system of emollients and humectants to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. It contains a unique combination of moisturizers, such as avocado oil, to help protect and strengthen the skin from environmental stresses.

• It absorbs easily and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • It is non-irritating, non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
  • Clinically proven to hydrate and protect skin for 48 hours
  • Paraben-free
  • Immediately absorbed for silky smooth and protected skin
  • Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier within 1 week

Info from Cetaphil.ca

September 28, 2021
    United Kingdom

Recommended by my dermatologist

So my dermatologist recommend me to use this moisturizer as part of my skincare routine and I am so in love with this. I can't stop using it. It do not leave my skin greasy or oily at all even though I have oily skin. It absorbs in my skin so well and my akin looks moisturized and healthy.

July 09, 2021

hydratant ultra

j'utilise cette lotion hydratante ultra efficace tout les jours dans ma routine beauté, cette lotion crémeuse pénètre bien la peau et ne laisse pas de film gras sur le visage, ma peau est douce, lisse et est protégée efficacement.

May 12, 2021

Love it

I love this lotion. I personally don't like lotion that is sticky and oily; it's sooo uncomfortable. This lotion does not have the sticky issue at all, does not matter if I apply a lot. And the result is great. I can feel my skin is moist and smooth even if I apply every other day. I've used about 5 bottles.

May 10, 2021

Solid moisturizer

I have been using this product for years and I like it a lot. It is non comedogenic so you don't need to worry about it blocking your pores. It soaks in nicely and does not feel heavy, while still being hydrating.

May 03, 2021

Best body lotion ever!

My skins are always dry and itchy. After using this body lotion, it protect my skins well. I used to have eczema. I have tried many different lotion but this is the best choice for me. I have continually using it for more than 5 years.

April 16, 2021

A must have in my household!

I don't go a day without this. I have very dry skin and my dermatologist advised that I use this on a daily basis. It is very effective for me and my family.

March 17, 2021

AMAZING! I LOVE IT AND IT WORKS SO WELL!

Ever since I bought the Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser back in December, I had to try this out too! I bought it and when you put it on you don't feel all sticky like you do with other lotions, Also I loved the fact that this is scent-free as some scents can be really harsh towards your skin.

February 20, 2021
    California, United States

Great Lotion

I have been using this lotion for the past 4 years and it works great. I use it morning and night because it keeps my skin feeling moisturized and soft. It works really well on skin with eczema.

February 02, 2021

So soft!

I just started using this product last week and I am in love! It makes my face so smooth and my skin looks like it’s glowing. I am very sensitive when it comes to new products but this has gave me no issues

January 29, 2021

Use it everyday

I love Cetaphil! Non-greasy moisture is a must for me as I'm always applying lotion in the winter (we heat with a wood stove which makes the air that much drier). My skin quickly absorbs it so i don't have that "caked on" feeling. And it's made in Canada!