Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Face & Body. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is a non-greasy, lightweight moisturizer that hydrates and protects your sensitive skin. Formulated with a superior system of emollients and humectants to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. It contains a unique combination of moisturizers, such as avocado oil, to help protect and strengthen the skin from environmental stresses.

• It absorbs easily and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • It is non-irritating, non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
  • Clinically proven to hydrate and protect skin for 48 hours
  • Paraben-free
  • Immediately absorbed for silky smooth and protected skin
  • Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier within 1 week

Info from Cetaphil.ca

December 12, 2019

Good Product, Odd Texture

This moisturizing location is another great product by Cetaphil. I've been using it for about two months, I'm still on my first bottle and I think I'd buy another.

It goes on well and feels good when it's on my face. It seems to moisturize well and my face feels like itself (it doesn't feel like there is product on it). I find the texture before I spread the lotion a little odd, almost like it's too solid, so it makes me want to put on more than I need. It always ultimately goes on fine and feels fine on my face but I think the texture makes it so that the process of actually putting on the lotion doesn't feel as nice as it does with other products.

November 04, 2019

great cream

i got this for face and body, and i really like it, its thick and you do not need to use much, it really gives you that extra moisturize and protection you need in the winter. i also find if i over try my face this helps to make it restore itself much faster!

October 11, 2019
    United Kingdom

Would buy again

This moisturiser works very well, left my skin feeling soft. It is good a a base under Make-up primer too. I would recommend but similar available at lower cost

August 18, 2019

A daily essential

I have bad dry skin whether it is summer or winter my skin flakes and gets dry patches , this lotion has been a saviour it locks in the moister and over time has made my skin better

July 26, 2019

Sensitive skin? NO WORRIES

Lately I've been experimenting with essential oils and I have been using this as a carrier lotion. It helps with ezcema also. Its very hypoallergenic and good for all skin types. I use it with lavender and cleary sage for an amazing sleep lotion.

July 10, 2019

Really Effective!

I'm someone with really dry skin year round and I was looking for a moisturizer that I could use both in summer and winter. This definitely fit both criteria as it is light weight but also very hydrating and nourishes the skin. I would definitely recommend it!

May 30, 2019

Best body lotion!

I have super sensitive skin and this helps keep my body moisturized all year round! It says face and body, but I don’t like to use it on my face since it’s more of a lotion than a gel/cream. I get really dry elbows and this helps smooth them out. It’s a great value as the tub if huge and will last you a long time!

May 02, 2019

Love this Light Lotion!

It's very thin and light, is very absorbable and doesn't sit on your skin- it absorbs quickly. Nice clean feeling after application, non-irritating, no scent.

May 02, 2019

Great based product as the season changes.

My daughter uses this as receommended by her dermatoglist. I decided to try it as my regular moisturizer seems to loose it's effectiveness as the weather changes.
    This product is very gentle yet it provide great moisturization for my skin. It is also very reasonably priced at Costco.

April 01, 2019

Great product!

I have tried this product before and for some reason stopped using it. I recently started to use it again as a facial moisturizer and falling in love with it! I used to put on a thicker moisturizer for my dry and sensitive facial skin but now I prefer this as it very light and absorbs quick enough. I have used it under make up and it works fine but preferably with setting powder as it can get oily throughout the day depending on the make up you use. I would still recommend this product as it’s now in my skin care routine morning and night!