Chanel Mousse Douceur Foaming Mousse Cleanser

Chanel Mousse Douceur Foaming Mousse Cleanser Reviews

1 review
Ranked #745 out of 1133 in Facial Cleansers

March 27, 2014

I have three loves in my life - my family, my friends, and my Chanel face wash. This is a holy grail product, once you try it, you'll be hooked. Yes, it is more on the pricey side, but trust me, when it comes to products that you are directly applying onto your skin, you want to invest! I have combination skin, and it's extremely hard to find skincare that's not too drying, but not too moisturizing, you want something that's going to get rid of shine but add moisture at the same time. This face wash does it for me - its creamy, yet lightweight and absorbs the excess oils as I massage it into my skin. I can go days without wearing foundation, my skin is clear and my complexion is evened out. It smells like soft, fresh flowers and a fresh breeze. Literally. The best part is is that a little goes a LONG way. It took me a year to finish one bottle! It makes you feel luxurious, and especially after a rough day at school or work, its nice to treat ourselves with a little Chanel!

KristinaV added a new review for
    Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot