Chapman's Ice Cream
Good

Chapman's Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 496 in Ice Cream

July 02, 2017

Hands down the most amazing and always on for a good prices

Chapman's ice cream is like a dessert staple in my house. With four very busy very active kids it's my one chance to get them all to the table. Our family only buys Chapman's also because it's so close to us we want to support them. Also the ice cream lolly's are amazing for a grab n go snack in the summer

June 10, 2017

OK seriously, This ice cream is to die for. Best I have ever ate and I am not a huge ice cream fan. Never disappointed, Taste and price are fantastic!

December 18, 2015

Chapman's ice-cream is the best I've ever tasted. I was fortunate to try it out when coupons were available a few years ago, as I had never before tried a high-end ice-cream product. What a superior product this is, and I had no after-effects of sore stomach because their ice-cream was made of yogurt. Since then, I have tried a few other flavours whenever I could afford them, and really like their Vanilla Ice-Cream so much, and also their Cappuccino Ice-Cream a tremendous lot. My enthusiastic thanks to Chapman's, for their marvellous prouducts!

July 15, 2015

My family loves Chapman's Ice Cream & Lollies
    Love that they are Peanut and Gluten free! Always a good price and if you email the company once a year they always send out a few coupons and a calendar.
    Great product and great customer service

July 09, 2015

Chapmans have so many flavors of ice cream,seems like there's a new one in the supermarket every week!I love it.Keep up the good work!

May 17, 2015

Chapmans is one of the few ice cream companies that makes a stand on being peanut and gluten free for ice cream. Since I am celiac, this is one company I turn to when I look for taste and quality. I love the flavors and it is an amazing price as well.

May 17, 2015

Chapmans Ice Cream is the best Ice Cream, in my opinion. There are so many wonderful flavours to choose from that you will never get bored with just one flavour. Chapmans is a Canadian company, so it's great to know it's being made right here in Canada. The price is very affordable, but once a year you can also request a coupon from them, and they will send it out right away. They also have an online "kids club" where kids can log in, play games to collect points, then use those point to get great prizes, like coupons, shirts, school supplies, and more!

May 13, 2015

I love all the flavour choices that Chapman's offers. They are priced extremely well. Everyone in our house finds Chapman's ice cream to taste very smooth and creamy!

April 06, 2015

So many delicious flavours to choose from. We enjoy every flavor we've sampled. Great prices for a quality product. I find that their products are often on sale. I like knowing that it's a Canadian company that gives back to the community.

March 14, 2015

This is the best icecream! You can keep it for minths without developping the gross ice burn crystals! The taste is always smooth and creamy and full of flavor! They are very family oriented also and send out a coupon for a free tub each year! And honestly their containers are perfect to wash and reuse as tupperware! I just love them!