Chapman's Option Turtle Shell Lime Sorbet Bars

Chapman's Option Turtle Shell Lime Sorbet Bars Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 80 in Frozen Desserts

Taste

May 13, 2017

Absolutely amazing! It's so good. Has a great lime taste and is very smooth texture. I always eat the chocolate first lol I absolutely recommend these to anyone and is a great way to help count calories. 90/bar.

Taste

July 04, 2016

Even during childhood, I was never a huge fan of Ice cream, but I have always loved Sorbet, Sherbet and Ices! Chapman's has been a brand I've had my whole life. They did me proud with the Options Sorbet Bars! Chapman's Turtle Shell Lime Sorbet Bars are just awesome! Nice creamy texture, milk chocolate half coating and actually tastes like a treat! I love finally having a selection of adult treats of sorbet/ice instead of a juvenile popsicle bars that only sort of gets the taste right and could never truly fulfill the cravings I have, I'm always sad when a box comes to and end and even more disappointed if they're out of stock when I go for another. Very glad I tried them. Highly recommended!