Chapman’s Premium Pistachio and Almonds Ice Cream Reviews
#1 in Ice Cream

This Premium ice cream is luxuriously creamy with the perfect balance of sweet pistachio flavor and subtle hints of savory nuttiness elevated by a pleasant almond crunch. Made with 100% Canadian dairy, this luscious ice cream is made with all natural colours and flavours.

Cette crème glacée premium est somptueusement crémeuse avec la balance parfaite à la saveur de pistache sucrée et des notes subtiles de noix salées rehaussées par un croquant agréable aux amandes. Fait avec du lait 100% canadien, cette crème glacée succulente est faite avec des saveurs et couleurs naturels.

Product contains:
  • Dairy
  • Gluten
  • Tree nuts
  • May contain traces of peanuts, gluten, egg
  • Flavouring contains minor traces of alcohol

You may also like Chapman’s Cookies & Cream and Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Bar, Chapman’s Twister Super Cone Ice Cream with Chocolatey Centre, or Chapman’s Twister Super Cone Ice Cream with Caramel Centre

June 23, 2021

Sooo good and creamy!

I've been a long time buyer of Chapman's Premium range of ice cream tubs, and when this flavour came out I was a little skeptical as to whether I'd like it. I am delighted to be in the wrong - it was FANTASTIC! So creamy, and the little pieces of Almond were a delightful texture addition. If I had a critique it would be that this could maybe have a hint of salt to have the pistachio flavour be boosted a little? But that is just nitpicking. My favourite way to eat this is with chopped fresh strawberries and a little drizzle of chocolate sauce. If you like spumoni (or heck, if you like a decadent creamy ice cream that's not too sweet), then this is definitely for you. My kids turned their noses up at the label, but after they stole a couple of bites from my sundae they finished off the tub behind my back. Guess I'll have to buy more :)

June 22, 2021

awesome!!

super yummy id totally reccomend it!! the flavour was super good and the chunks in it were even better to add with it super nutty and just plain awesome

June 20, 2021

Chapman's pistachio and almond ice cream

It’s my first time buying this flavour of ice cream for my family and to my surprise my kids love it. We love how the flavour of pistachio and almond blend together. I will buy this flavour of ice cream definitely

Creamy and delicious!

This is my comfort, go-to ice cream! My family and I love the flavor so much! It is our new fave! Not too sweet but delicious and creamy! This flavor is a must try!!

Absolutely delicious!!

Chapman’s pistachio and almond ice cream is very rich and creamy tasting. The flavour does not taste artificial. I also enjoyed the almond pieces in the ice cream. This ice cream will be my go to ice cream for this summer, good job Chapman’s.

Chapman’s is consistently good

I’ve eaten Chapman’s ice cream for years. It is always great. Could I find the new flavours? No.
    Are they still delicious? Probably.
    I’m sure this one is good but we’ll have to wait and see.

June 14, 2021

Shockingly creamy

I've never been a fan of pistachios up until a few years ago. My mother in-law makes a pistachios pie that's to die for! This icecream taste just like it ! CREAMY ,NUTTY , SMOOTH! All full of yummy 😋! Will definitely e purchasing more!

Soooo yummy !

this new flavour is amazing. I usually dont like these kind of flavours but I was realy nicely surprised. It's soft and sweet, and a perfect mix. Thank's for letting me try

Chapman's Premium Pistachio and Almonds Ice Cream

Chapman's Premium Pistachio and Almonds Ice Cream is amazing. It's so creamy, filled with delicious nuts and the flavour is exactly what I was hoping it would taste like.

New fave

Pistachio icecream is a hard flavour to find in the grocery store so this is a perfect sophisticated flavour choice! Very light, creamy and not overly sweet. Feels good knowing it is all natural flavours and colours and made locally.