Chapman’s Twister Super Cone Ice Cream with Caramel Centre Reviews

Vanilla and chocolate ice cream twisted together in one cone with a salty caramel centre and a chocolatey topping. Each box offers 4 sugar cones and 4 chocolate cones for 8 great treats! All made with 100% Canadian Dairy and Peanut/Nut Free.

Crème glacée à la vanille et au chocolat entortillées ensemble dans un cornet avec un centre au caramel salé ainsi que de la garniture chocolatée. Chaque boîte offre 4 cornets sucrés et 4 cornets au chocolat pour 8 friandises géniales! Toutes faites avec du lait 100% canadien et Sans Arachides/Noix.

Product contains:
  • Dairy
  • Gluten
  • Soy
  • Flavouring contains minor traces of alcohol

You may also like Chapman’s Cookies & Cream and Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Bar, Chapman’s Twister Super Cone Ice Cream with Chocolatey Centre, or Chapman’s Premium Pistachio and Almonds Ice Cream

June 15, 2021

Tasty Treat

Product was tasty and my family really enjoyed it. As we are trying to limit the number of stores we go to, We did have some difficulty finding the product at our usual grocery store but eventually found it.

June 12, 2021

Love Salted Caramel

Thanks @chickadvisor #TryChapmansCanada for the chance to try one of your new flavors! I enjoyed it! The ice cream itself is not grainy, but nice and smooth, not too rich or sweet. And i really like the chocolate cone it is very good. Not too sugary or sweet tasting. The salted caramel i found to be a little too salty honestly. It is a nice combination, the ice cream and the salted caramel, but i found it almost took over the flavor from the ice cream!

June 11, 2021

It's Chapman's ice cream, but twisted!!

It's Chapman's ice cream, but twisted and with a caramel centre? Can it get any better than that. My favorite between the cones is the chocolate cone ... ofcourse. The more chocolate the better. You can't go wrong. You get two kinds of Chapman's real ice cream, two different kinds of cones, and an awesome caramel centre. Everyone in the family (wife, kids, and ofcourse myself) loved it.

Carmel cones

I love the cones. Love how there’s chocolate and Carmel in the center gives it a twist taste! My boyfriend love it as well. I had recommended this to all of my friends.

Chocolates cones

Bought a few boxes of the cones my lids love it especially the ones with the nuts and the Carmel it was great! I would recommend this to all my friends and family.

June 11, 2021

Fun swirly cold yummy treat

I loved that I can choose my cone I certainly prefer the chocolate. They tasted great nit overly sweet and the caramel centre was slightly salty I was delighted by not just by how cool they looked but tasted great!

SO Delicious! YUM

I had issues receiving the coupon in the mail. It took longer than usual however as soon as I got the coupon I went straight to the supermarket and purchased it as quickly as I could. I have a sweet tooth and when the weather gets warmer the first thing I crave is a nice cold Ice cream cone. I have a preference for cones rather than a tub of ice-cream and this one did not disappoint. I loved the creamy vanilla and chocolate texture and the gooey caramel centre more than i thought i would. I'll definitely be re-purchasing as Chapmans is one of my favourite icecream brands out there.

June 10, 2021

Great treats to have around the house

These ice cream treats are great. Grandkids loved them and adults too! Carmel in them very nice treat. The box didn’t last long around our house as these are the kids favourite now! Great summer or anytime treat.

Big hit in our house!

These were great the kids loved the chocolate cones and myself and my husband enjoyed the mix of flavours. There was plenty of caramel in the middle. These definitely were a huge hit in this house and will be our go to this summer.

Yummy! Nice cool Treat

Really good! Flavorful! Highly recommended. A yummy treat on a nice hot day! The kids and adults loved it. Easy to find in stores and purchase, good price