Chapman’s Premium Pistachio and Almonds Ice Cream Reviews
#1 in Ice Cream

This Premium ice cream is luxuriously creamy with the perfect balance of sweet pistachio flavor and subtle hints of savory nuttiness elevated by a pleasant almond crunch. Made with 100% Canadian dairy, this luscious ice cream is made with all natural colours and flavours.

Cette crème glacée premium est somptueusement crémeuse avec la balance parfaite à la saveur de pistache sucrée et des notes subtiles de noix salées rehaussées par un croquant agréable aux amandes. Fait avec du lait 100% canadien, cette crème glacée succulente est faite avec des saveurs et couleurs naturels.

Product contains:
  • Dairy
  • Gluten
  • Tree nuts
  • May contain traces of peanuts, gluten, egg
  • Flavouring contains minor traces of alcohol

You may also like Chapman’s Cookies & Cream and Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Bar, Chapman’s Twister Super Cone Ice Cream with Chocolatey Centre, or Chapman’s Twister Super Cone Ice Cream with Caramel Centre

June 10, 2021

Tastes good

First time trying this, and I most say it tasted good. I am more of a vanilla person but I must say this tasted delicious. I love pistachio and almond so these combo were great

June 04, 2021

It is ok, no Pistachio flavor

The ice cream is ok but really there is no Pistachio flavor. It tastes more like almond extract and almonds, which is disappointing. The almonds in it are actually pretty good, I think an almond flavored ice cream (with no extract!) would taste better. That said, my husband loved it, so it really depends on your taste.

June 03, 2021

Chapman's Premium Pistachio and Almonds Ice Cream

This ice cream has a smooth and creamy texture with a hint of crunch from the almonds evenly spread through. It's flavour is light and mellow and a nice option for serving after a rich spicy meal.

June 03, 2021

Good but no pistachios in product

I admit, I was a little disappointed to find that there are no actual pistachios in this product (ingredient list confirms this). Perhaps they should consider removing Pistachio from the title?
    There are plenty of almonds though. It has a very creamy texture and has a slight hint of an amaretto taste. The taste is a bit overpowering. Overall, I'd give it a 3.5 out of 5. Thank you for the opportunity to review this product!

May 31, 2021

Unimpressed

I thought the flavor was okay. I could taste a lot of the almond. Even though it was good, it did not exceed my expectations therefore I wouldn't purchase it again.

May 31, 2021

Weak flavour

I was disappointed with this ice cream. I was expecting this to be very artificial tasting, but the flavour is actually very weak and it tastes pretty much like just cream. The almond pieces add a nice crunch to it though!

May 25, 2021

More almond flavour then pistachio

@chickadvisor Review time for Chapmens Ice Cream - flavour “pistachio and Almond”

Taste is ok but not my favourite.....
    I’m a big fan of pistachios and I was very excited when I was selected to #trychapmanscanada this flavour out and I couldn’t be happier because I #gotitfree 🍦
    I almost couldn’t taste any pistachio flavour as the almond flavour is overpowering it....this ice cream has a very almond extract taste to it.
    ⭐️⭐️⭐️ out of 5

May 25, 2021

Love Chapman's, this flavour can stay on the shelf

I love Chapman's ice cream - I purposely buy it before other brands, but I am struggling with positives for this flavour. The ice cream has a nice creamy texture, it is sweet, but there is not a trace of pistachio in this product! It confuses me how a product can be branded as something it is not, I don't appreciate being misguided. It's basically a green coloured sweet cream with pieces of almond - not pistachio! Skip this flavour and get the Tahitian vanilla - now that one was delicious

May 21, 2021

Delicious

I love the combination of flavors! It is smooth yet crunchy with the nutty bits. I usually reach for Pistachio flavors. Although I didn't find the flavor of Pistachio to be strong enough, it is still delicious and my little one eats a scoop everyday!

May 09, 2021

Generous with pista

Though the product was generous with their main ingredient, but the taste falls behind. My expectation was it to taste a more original pista flavor but it turned out to be the industrial flavoring very overpowering. The green color is very inviting but failed to impress my taste buds.