4.9/5
ChapStick Aloha Coconut Lip Balm Reviews

Good - 0

October 16, 2017

smells awesome!

This is my favorite chapstick, it smells really good and keeps my lips feeling great. Keeps my lips from being chapped outdoors, and keeps them moist overnight.

February 18, 2016

Love this product. Love the smell of this. It reminds me of being at the beach. Very effective and not overly expensive. I will definitely buy this product again

June 02, 2015

I love this version of Chapstick. The coconut flavor in the tube is spot on and of course it is hydrating to the lips. It smells like a tropical drink in a tube. Love it!!

June 02, 2015

Of course when I seen #coconut I just had to try this. I love anything with #coconut in it, This #chapstick "aloha coconut" is perfect for summer and the warm weather coming up, Not only does it taste great it makes my lips feel smooth, soft and conditioned.

June 02, 2015

Chapstick Aloha Coconut is a blend of creamy coconut paired up with juicy pineapple which tastes like a tropical pina colada poolside! Yummy!

Hydrates and fairly long wearing. This is by far my favorite of all the Chapstick flavors!