ChapStick Classic Cherry Lip Balm Reviews

ChapStick Lip Balm helps prevent and temporarily protected chafed, chapped or cracked lips. Great for applying during dry environments, especially in the wind and cold weather. Prevent your lips against sun burn and with a higher SPF, you can get even more protection. Visit chapstick.ca for more information.

August 20, 2019

Chaplicks be gone!

I use this chapstick everyday and it helps replenish the moisture in my lips soo much. I would highly recommend it to those who struggle with dry lips.

3.2/5

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Handbag staple!!

I’ve got these in 4 different flavours and carry one of them around in my bag constantly as they are a fab little pick me up product to revive dry lips no matter what the weather - plus they taste pretty good to!!

July 10, 2019

A bit too medicinal for me.

This lip balm really soothes your lips but it’s not my favourite. The cherry flavour is good but a bit too medicinal for me. But overall the product is really good! Everything is great but if I could change one thing it would be that this lip balm would be less medicinal. But except for that I would recommend this lip balm.

2.0/5

May 20, 2019

Would only recommend this as a little girl lip gloss

I have bought every kind of chapstick that's been made. When I first put it on it feels good but that doesn't last or make my ip dryness any better. CHAPSTICK CLASSIC CHERRY LIP BALM is just like the rest of the Chapsticks I've bought. Not effective on my lips. Although my little nieces like when I buy them because they end up with a bunch of Chapstick lip glosses .

April 22, 2019

Classic

This has been a classic. I don't know how many of these I have used in my lifetime. I always have this in my lip balm collection. I get 2 in a pack from Walmart for $3. I wouldn't use this to heal completely dry lip, however i would use this for an everyday moisturizer for this lips. Absolutely love this, love the smell, and the price. I wish my local drugstores carried a variety of other Chapstick lip balms other than this, the original, and the minty one.

March 25, 2019

Essential

For over a decade this has been in every pocket, purse, and car of mine. It is most definitely an essential to me. It's affordable. It works well. It has a classic scent. Can't go wrong with this product.

March 20, 2019

My favorite!

I love this chapstick!! This is the only chapstick that I'll wear!! It smells good and leaves my lips feeling soft and refreshed. It doesn't feel sticky like other brands.

February 07, 2019

The best lipbalm

Honestly this is my tried and true lip balm. Nothing seems to compare to this classic. I've been using it for years twice a day. With other other lip balms, I have to use it so much during the day because my lips still feel dry.

October 16, 2018

Can't beat a classic

I've been using this lip balm about three times a day for years! It's one of the only balms that my lips don't feel dependant on. Just soft and hydrated.

September 18, 2018
    California, United States

A must have

This is a must have item. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized when feeling dry or chapped. I have one in almost every room in the house. Next to my bed, in my purse, in the living room. The cherry flavor is subtle but much better than the original non flavored option.