Cheetos Puffs Reviews
Ranked #139 in Grocery

September 17, 2017

Clouds of cheesy goodnes

These cheesy puffs are so light and fluffy and so cheesy. When I go to parties, I love seeing these and will literally sit there and eat them the entire time!

September 14, 2017

Yummy

These things are addictive! They are coated with a fine cheesy coating. Inside is puffed corn which tastes mild. They are crunchy and melt in your mouth.

3.2/5

August 13, 2017

Good

Crunchy nes are better than cheese puffs, light and puffy, not toooooo cheesy or salty. Great taste and great as a snack. Try them i am sure you will like them.

Cheese.....enough said

Cheetos brings me back to my childhood so i love them. I feel like you need to be in the mood for them or craving for them to really hit the spot. There a great price and regularly on sale.

It's okay

Hard to review this because I only enjoy the first few Cheetos but after maybe the tenth it quickly starts tasting gross. Don't know what it is about it maybe it is the fake cheese flavor. I dislike the crunchy Cheetos completely it's just a matter of preference because my husband loves cheetos

May 31, 2017

Sometimes I like to eat the cheese puffs over the crunchy ones. These are light and puffy! Not too cheesy or salty. Tastes great. Always a go to snack.

May 26, 2017

When a craving for cheesies comes on... nothing can satisfy it the way that Cheetos Puffs do. No other brand can even compare! So full of "cheese" flavour, it's so hard to not eat a whole bag at once!
    Will continue to buy these time & time again!

May 06, 2017

I like that the bag is always full. Other brands have half a bag and isn't worth my money. They are always tasty and fresh. I also like that the cheese taste doesn't have a chemical after taste.

February 28, 2017

In our home we love these expecally my son. He takes a Big Crunch and to him it's so yummy. He can hold it in his hand and do his own thing. Cheesy yummy and delicious. I recommend these to try out it so good and great for party chips too.

September 21, 2016

My babies loved these as snacks, they have th perfect crunch and deliciously cheesy taste. I actually open mine upside down so I can get the full flavour that has settled to the bottom. They are still a favourite in my household.