China Glaze Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1565 in Nail Polish

China Glaze Nail Polish is a collection of unique lacquers containing China Clay as a nail hardener, the same material that gives porcelain its shiny finish. These glossy lacquers work in perfect cohesion with our professional nail treatments for lasting strength, durability and overall gorgeous nails. visit chinaglaze.com for more information.

July 24, 2017

My favourite nail polish formula

China glaze is my favourite nail polish brand to use. I truly believe that it has hardeners that work incorporated into the formula, and the colours usually dry very fast (it does depend on the colour). They are affordable, and have an amazing range of colours. I have ~170 nail polishes, and probably ~100 of them are china glaze. If that isn't a testimonial to how good they are, then I don't know what is.

June 28, 2017

One of the best

Honestly this has to be my favorite polish brand out of them all. The bright colors come out bright with only 2 coats, and all the colors pair well with a gloss or matte top coat. Normally put a UV gel top coat on, but even when I don't I get about 10 days of wear before chipping!

June 25, 2017

Pricey, but worth it.

While I agree that this nail polish is a bit high priced, it is worth it in quality and the ability for the polish to last a long time. The effects (such as holographic or glitter) are also worth the price, as they hold their qualities longer than a more generic version.

June 16, 2017

Lots of fun shades!

I have quite a few China Glaze nail polishes in my collection. I love all the different shades and the fun names that they have! I find China Glaze wears longer than a lot of other polishes, even without a topcoat.

June 15, 2017

lOVE!!!

I have nothing but good things to say about this brand and type of nail polish. I find that the application brush is so different from other brands. and that it is a great unique shape that makes application so quick, even and easy.

June 13, 2017

Good polish, thin formula

Although I do really like China Glaze nail polish and the colours they offer, I have had some issues with the application. I find the formula to be a bit thin so you have to put on a few coats before you get a good opaque saturated colour. I have also found that at times it applies somewhat streaky and is difficult to get an even coat.The wear however, is quite good and lasts longer than many other types of polish I have tried.

June 01, 2017

I like China glaze nail polish, but I don't absolutley love it. They have a great selection in colours and shades, but their formula is thinner thanI like. You need a few coats to get an intense colour that isn't see through.

May 25, 2017

Nice polish, it goes on really smooth and it lasts longer that most nail polish that I've used. I've received this as a sample in one of my beauty boxes and I love it. There's a good variety of colours and I recommend this brand for sure.

May 25, 2017

I have been buying China Glaze for years and I'm always happy when I walk into a salon to get a mani or a pedi and they have my fave - China Glaze! The colours are always awesome, it applies very well, dries fantastic... What else could you ask for in a nail polish?

May 24, 2017

When this polish is applied properly, it stays put and the color stays true as well. I have had an application of this polish on for as long as 4 weeks on my toes!

Eiley added a new review for
    Viva La Juicy Couture perfume

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Eye lash curlers