china glaze Reviews
#61 in Nail Polish

December 06, 2017

Fun vibrant colors.

China Glaze nail polish comes In so many fun vibrant colors I can all but forgive them for not being long lasting. I personally change or refresh my nail color every three days so thats not too much of a problem for me. A few years ago my favororite color was China Glaze Voltage Pink which is a bright neon pink. It looked so cute on my toes. I only ever needed to apply two layers and it was perfect. I find there colours don't have much shine so if that's what you prefer you might want to get a shiny top coat.

December 06, 2017

Amazing value

As a polish China Glaze is amazing value. It has a runny consistency possibly too runny. Color pigment is ok. There are amazing bright vibrant fun colors. Dries within an appropriate time, brush is very small so helpful if using for nail are or negative spacing.

May 30, 2017

I really like China glaze nail polish . I own 10 of them . I like that it Doesn't clump , it goes on smoothly and it doesn't streak . I noticed it doesn't smell as strong as some other Brands do . They have a wide variety of colours to choose from and they are around 6 dollars at Walmart. They tend to be my go-to for nail polish . When I get my nails done or a manicure this is what tney use . It lasts a long time and it doesn't chip .

May 16, 2017

This is one of my favorite brands of nail polish, it's definitely well worth the money. There is so many different types of colours you can buy I would recommend this product to anyone as I'm sure they will have your colour.

May 16, 2017

this is a nice brand i wouldnt say my favorite but nice for thoughs times out of the salon i find it will chip if you dont use a great top coat however it comes in a variety of colors and finishes which i enjoy for on the go application and the price is great i own several

October 04, 2016

Definitely a favourite brand of nail polish. Goes on great and last along time with out chipping or coming off when your washing your hands. All the different colours they have there one everyone will like.

October 04, 2016

MY favourite polish to work with, the brush is perfect, the formula is sillky smooth and glides on evenly. No more than 2 coats is needed! The price legit and is what you get for the quality.

September 13, 2016

Salon quality nail polish that won't break the bank! Super pigmented, goes on smooth and dries quickly. They have the best variety of colours, highly recommend.

July 12, 2016

This inexpensive nail polish is awesome! It comes in such awesome colours and quite frankly I've found that it lasts just as long as other more expensive brands. For a fun kick of colour that you can use at home I'd highly recommend this product.

June 11, 2016

I love the colors from China glaze. The light to bright to dark to neon colors, love love. This nail polish does require a few coats and dries up ever so nicely with a smooth finished look. I can get at least 4 days before the chipping begins and I'm okay with that as I'm the type of gal who loves to change up her nail polish as often as possible.