china glaze Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 1495 in Nail Polish

October 04, 2016

Definitely a favourite brand of nail polish. Goes on great and last along time with out chipping or coming off when your washing your hands. All the different colours they have there one everyone will like.

October 04, 2016

MY favourite polish to work with, the brush is perfect, the formula is sillky smooth and glides on evenly. No more than 2 coats is needed! The price legit and is what you get for the quality.

September 13, 2016

Salon quality nail polish that won't break the bank! Super pigmented, goes on smooth and dries quickly. They have the best variety of colours, highly recommend.

July 12, 2016

This inexpensive nail polish is awesome! It comes in such awesome colours and quite frankly I've found that it lasts just as long as other more expensive brands. For a fun kick of colour that you can use at home I'd highly recommend this product.

June 11, 2016

I love the colors from China glaze. The light to bright to dark to neon colors, love love. This nail polish does require a few coats and dries up ever so nicely with a smooth finished look. I can get at least 4 days before the chipping begins and I'm okay with that as I'm the type of gal who loves to change up her nail polish as often as possible.

April 28, 2016

When I was in Vegas a few years ago, I stumbled across this brand in a small gift store. It was 4 for $6 bucks! Thought it was a bargain. Sadly I don't like the quality of this polish, it dries a funny finish, not a gloss. I won't buy again.

March 30, 2016

I do like the quality of the China Glaze polishes.
    I don't like the colour selection as much as some of the other brands out there.
    But, the China Glaze formulas allow for easy application. With a good top coat
    they last for a few days without chipping too.

March 30, 2016

A great nail polish cause of the price the cololours great summer colours, and neon colours! that is what I love about this nail polish. PLus the price is amazing!

February 19, 2016

If I had to choose only 2 nail polish companies for the rest of my life it would definitely be China Glaze and Essie. I would say that in all areas (price, quality, and effectiveness) they are an even match. I find after a few days they both start to chip but I am also hard on my hands. Where China Glaze is better is colour. They have a huge selection of colours from brights to neutral, to deep and rich, and all tones, high shine, matte, satin, velvet, chunky. They have it all !!!!!!!

1.5/5

February 17, 2016

I would not recommend this product! The nail polish chips the next day! It also takes five coats for any of the light colours to show up and not have lines. This product is not high quality but the price is as much as high quality. This product is a dud.