Chips Ahoy Rainbow Reviews
#107 in Grocery

February 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Good cookies

They taste great, I just wish they were a little less dry and had more chocolate chips.
    My boyfriend usually buys these and I end up snacking on them either way though.

January 20, 2019

Christie Chips Ahoy!

The delicious chocolate chip cookie brand you know and love! Filled with coloured chocolate pieces, fun for the whole family! I love eating it while watching TV.

July 11, 2018

Chip ahoys sprinkle

Chips ahoy sprinkle cookies I didn't really like them I prefer just chocolate chip. But my grandkids liked them. There great for the kids 😀. Thanks to Free Samples from ChickAdvisor

July 11, 2018

A fun rainbow cookie.

These cookies are crisp and buttery and contain not only chocolate chips but also a crunchy M&M;type candy. Because of the colorful candies I find them to be more appealing to kids. Although these are not my favorite packaged cookies my kids and husband love them so i continue to buy them. They are almost always on special and make a fun treat.

April 06, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

CHIPS AHOY!

Chips Ahoy Rainbow cookies are the best in my opinion. These have the nice cookie flavor with chocolate candies inside. The quality is great the cookies are not to hard and they can also be dunked in a nice cup of milk. These are affordable. I can just grab from Walmart and go home for a treat!

March 27, 2018

My Favorite Midnight Snack!

My favorite Chips Ahoy Cookies !!
    Love the crunchy candy covered chocolate chips!
    The new packaging makes it super easy to keep them more fresh and grab :)

February 27, 2018

tasty

It is my favorite childhood snack. I remember eating those 10 at a time. It is very chewy and tasty. Also the rainbow colours are very fun. I would buy it again.

September 28, 2017

reminds me of childhood

Whenever I see these cookies it makes me so happy because it reminds me of my childhood. As a child, my mom didn't buy a lot of junk food but when these would go on sale, I remember sitting at the kitchen table with my siblings dipping these cookies into a glass of milk. They are not too sweet and surprisingly really tasty.

June 13, 2017

Delicious flakey rainbow chiped cookies !

I've always had a sweet tooth for cookies, there's nothing better than a cold glass of milk and some cookies. Rainbow chips ahoy cookies have always been pretty high up on my list of favorite cookies beacuse the cookies themselves are so buttery and flaky they almost crumble in my hands. That's also one of the things I dislike more about these cookies because you have to dip your cookie in milk very fast or it crumples and turns to mush ! Over all a good cookie as long as you don't hold it in your milk to long ! I also love that the chips are candy coated giving the cookie a burst of color and sweet crunch !

June 10, 2017

Chips ahoy rainbow are a tasty , eye appealing Treat .

If my nephews and neice are coming over I will get these chips ahoy for them . They like that they're so colourful . It's the same Great tasting cookie with candy coated chocolate chips . I like to dunk in my milk and so do the kids . They often go on sale for $1.99 at Walmart . I will repurchase .