Ciate Paint Pots Nail Polish Reviews

2.9/5
Ranked #717 out of 1565 in Nail Polish

May 11, 2017

Ciate Paint Pots nail polish has a nice, long, thin handle which makes it easy to hold and apply the polish. It has a cute little now I attached to the front of the bottle which is a most likely unique to the brand. This polish does go on thin so I needed to apply two coats. I personally prefer a polish that only needs one coat considering it takes forever for my nails to dry. I have currently only tried the color hidden gem. I was quite uncertain when I first seen the color but once applied It actually looked quite nice. I would definitely try other colors in this brand and was fortunate enough to receive this one in my monthly subscription to Topbox.

3.2/5

March 02, 2017

I use Dangerous Affair. Very light nail polish, doesn't feel too heavy or thick. Can apply a thin coat for a bright, cherry red type colour. So pretty and pin-up looking! Or, can apply several coats for a deep red shade that reminds me of gorgeous red velvet.

2.0/5

May 09, 2016

Maybe it's just the bottles I got, as they were the minis on clearance at Winners, but I found the formula to be thin and not very opaque. Probably won't buy again, especially because they're usually so expensive. The minis are about $10 CAD and the normal size bottles are $21 (all based on Sephora's prices). Not worth it for something that applied thin and streaky.

September 18, 2015

I recently tried Speed Dial, it's orange. I was very excited to test out this line. I loved the bottle, it's really cute. It has a nice long handle to paint your nails, which makes it easier. I thought it was very thin, I wish it was a thicker polish. I had to do a few coats and I can still see through it. I think it's priced a bit high too. It didn't dry to bad though. It's bright and the color shines nicely. I would recommend it, but maybe just try another color.

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!