Ciate Paint Pots Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #716 out of 1497 in Nail Polish

March 02, 2017

I use Dangerous Affair. Very light nail polish, doesn't feel too heavy or thick. Can apply a thin coat for a bright, cherry red type colour. So pretty and pin-up looking! Or, can apply several coats for a deep red shade that reminds me of gorgeous red velvet.

May 09, 2016

Maybe it's just the bottles I got, as they were the minis on clearance at Winners, but I found the formula to be thin and not very opaque. Probably won't buy again, especially because they're usually so expensive. The minis are about $10 CAD and the normal size bottles are $21 (all based on Sephora's prices). Not worth it for something that applied thin and streaky.

September 18, 2015

I recently tried Speed Dial, it's orange. I was very excited to test out this line. I loved the bottle, it's really cute. It has a nice long handle to paint your nails, which makes it easier. I thought it was very thin, I wish it was a thicker polish. I had to do a few coats and I can still see through it. I think it's priced a bit high too. It didn't dry to bad though. It's bright and the color shines nicely. I would recommend it, but maybe just try another color.