Clair de Lune Fragrant Reed Diffuser - Ocean Breeze

Clair de Lune Fragrant Reed Diffuser - Ocean Breeze Reviews

Ranked #626 out of 663 in Home Fragrance

January 11, 2017

I very much enjoy the Fragrant Reed Diffuser, I'm a frequent buyer from Clair De Lune. I bought the Lilac scented one and as soon as I walk into my house it warms my makes me feel cozy and relaxed.

June 30, 2015

This fragrant diffuser is very effective and lasts a long time, and good looks!

March 28, 2013

I normally love Reed Diffusers, so I purchased one from Clair de Lune about a month ago. It smells nice, but unfortunately I had to pass it on to a friend, as it was so strong that it gave my entire family a pounding headache. This was my first time experiencing this issue, as most diffusers aren't overpowering at all. On a good note, the bottle that the diffuser comes in is beautiful, and looks really nice on display in your home.

May 13, 2012

If you are looking for high quality fragrances in beautiful decorative glass bottles, these are the reed diffuser you have been looking for! I have bought many of their diffusers over the years and this one is one of my favorite they carry at all times. They often have limited editions fragrances that are just so amazing with beautifully designed bottles. They are worth spending the extra dollar and make great hostest gift!

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge