4.1/5
Clarins "Daily Energizing Cream-Gel" Reviews

Good - 0

September 27, 2017

Worth every penny

Clarins energerzing cream has become my go to night and day cream, it works like a charm for my combination skin type. I typically use it in the morning and sometimes at night, i noticed that the fine gray lines has disappeared. Highly recommend.

May 09, 2017

J'ai aimé ce gel hydratant puisqu'il était rafraîchissant et qu'il rendait ma peau particulièrement douce. J'ai quelques boutons à l'occasion et cette crème a fait une difference particulière sur la clarté de ma peau.

July 24, 2016

I bought this a few months ago and though it's a tiny package I still have yet to finish it, despite using it every day for almost 5 months! It's a nice cream but not as moisturizing or hydrating as I'd like it to be. I have super dry cheeks and this barely does anything for them. Since I've purchased it I now no loner buy products that still are tested on animals, and Clarins tests on animals. So once I finish this jar I will never again repurchase.