Prestige Item
Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion Reviews

December 04, 2017

Smells great!

This is a lovely thick, luxurious feeling lotion. It definitely softens skin more than cheaper brand lotions, but unless you have super dry skin it might not be that big of a deal for you. If you need a little extra TLC for your skin, this does a really good job. For me, the best part is the smell. It's very sweet and rich and delicious smelling, really love it. However, I definitely wouldn't describe it as unisex, it's more of a feminine scent to me, something to keep in mind.

February 08, 2016

This is a very rich moisturizer! Great if you have dry skin especially in the winter when skin is so much drier. It felt luxurious and like my skin was getting a big drink. I did use it in the winter when my skin is very dry. I don't think I would use it in the summer when my skin isn't as dry. It would be too thick but I always adjust my products with the seasons.