Cle de Peau Beaute Radiant Fluid Foundation Reviews
Ranked #382 in Foundation

August 16, 2017

Super expensive, but works wonders!

The price point for this foundation in on the high end..sitting at $150 it's a steep purchase. But it is by far the best foundation I have ever used, and I have used quite a few in my career/lifetime.

This cream foundation provides a great even-toned coverage with a nice radiant/glowy finish. It lasts all day, and by all day I mean 15+ hours. Great for lighter skin, I have a hard time finding a color that matches me well, and this product is great for my skin tone in the summer!

November 03, 2014

Cle de Peau Beaute is really the definition of luxury.

This foundation is absolutely gorgeous. It's light, easy to apply and leaves a dewy, fresh finish that made it through my ten hour day. I was surprised to see that the coverage is actually quite buildable considering the product is so lightweight in texture. I would say it's easily medium coverage, but can be sheered out with a damp sponge if desired.

For most, it will be a splurge item, but if you are the kind of person who uses just one foundation (unliike me!) then I think it is worth giving it a try... I am sure you will be very pleasantly surprised.