Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment Reviews

August 11, 2018

Les apparences sont trompeuse

Au debut de la premiere semaine d’utilisation,le gel a etait tres efficace,je pouvais le mettre sous mon naquillage aussi,mais apres un bon 1 semaine,on aurai dit quema peau etait rendu habituée et a donc cesser de fonctionner pour moi,donmage.

July 29, 2018

Works pretty good

I like that this acne treatment isn't drying like alot of others. It works pretty well but takes a few days. Works better than most I have tried and I've tried alot.

July 23, 2018

Perfect for pimples!

I have been using this product for a little over a month and absolutely love it for spot treatment of pimples. Shrinks the pimple within a day or 2 and doesn’t overly dry out my sink. This product is clear so you can apply before makeup and also had a pleasant smell. Would definitely recommend for those occasional pimples!

June 27, 2018

Love

I really love this product. It works so well. I get acne quite a few times during the week. So when that happens, I put it on the spot and the next day it’s gone. It’s really amazing how well this works. It was hard to find something that actually worked in a short amount of time. So I would really recommend this product as a definite spot treatment.

June 23, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

I really liked this product. I was a little skeptical at first because I’ve tried many others and they didn’t work or made me break out more. I will definitely be buying this product again if I need it. I do find it is a little over priced for the amount of product you get, although I find it really works so a little bit of a catch 22.

Gets the job done!

i really like this product! It does not get rid of all pimples, but it does get the job done. I have found that when i apply it to pimples that are just starting to form or smaller ones, it has more of an effect. But when I apply it to pimples that are larger or are already well-formed, it takes longer for the treatment to kick it and save the day! Still would purchase again

Its okay

It worked okay, I found that it did clear up some blemishes. My only complaint is that I found it dried my sin, so I am not sure if I'll buy it again.

3.2/5

not strong enough

I use this product regularly with breakouts, i enjoy the cooling feeling it has if skin is painful. I don't find it speeds up the breakout as much as i would like, but still use it as it calms my skin and hopefully prevents a larger breakout.

May 07, 2018

Didn’t work for me

I have had a few breakouts and large red pimples that would stay for weeks so I did some research on good products to use to clear that up ,and I came across the Clean and Clear Acne Spot Treatment.
    I’ve been using it once a day for a week and I have noticed that my pimples have gone down in size and the redness reduced a bit. But I’ve also noticed that my skin has been peeling and the product has made me breakout more on different areas of my face. Didn’t help much to be honest. So I do not recommend.

0.5/5

March 16, 2018

I would not advise anyone to buy it.

So, i suffer from Adult acne or more like hormonal breakouts which happen more near when my periods are about to begin. Whether i touch them or not, my face has got lots of scars n spots from acne over the years. So, i went to this big drugstore and asked the lady over the counter to what she would suggest for me, specifically spot treatments.
    I thought i have used clean n clear facewashes in the past so, this must be good too. But.. oh boy!! How wrong i was. My face was a disaster. It dried my acne but left black spots .. it also gave me a few more acne b apots. Over all i had a real bad experience with it.
    I checked people's review online. I am not the only one who suffered all this. I threw it in the dustbin a week later.not buying it again not even recommending it to anyone.