Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment Reviews

September 27, 2017

Pimple Exterminator

This is my go to acne spot treatment. I apply before I go to bed and when I wake up the next morning the pimple is either gone or significantly shrunken, in my opinion you can't go wrong with this product.

September 11, 2017

Spot treatment

I mainly use this as a spot treatment and it always seems to do the trick at reducing in a short amount of time. I typically apply it at night and with a moisturizer because as others have mentioned it can be quite drying but I always seem to pick it up again whenever I run out.

2.7/5

July 08, 2017

Just doesn't cut it

I used to use this product about 10 years ago, and I can't even count how many times I bough it again and again, hoping that it would help my acne. Sadly, salicylic acid just doesn't cut it for my acne, and I can't say I found that it ever made much of a difference, aside from drying out blemishes. Now that I'm older and wiser, I know far better uses for salicylic to treat acne, but as a spot treatment--and if you have complicated acne, like I do--then you're better off investing in something with benzoyl peroxide or sulfur for a more effective solution.

July 08, 2017

Great Zit Stopper

I swear by this stuff! As soon as I see a bit of red I slap some on and often don't get the full pimple. I also use it on already formed zits and find that they are usually gone the next day. Goes on clear so nobody knows you have it on. Can wear under makeup.

June 26, 2017

Acne Treatment

I love this Clean & Clear product it exfoliates your face well, it takes away most of my pimples and leaves my face feeling really soft too I would recommend this acne treatment to anyone who gets break outs every now and then.

May 16, 2017

I'm 31 and still have break outs!. I wanted to try something new and picked this up at Walmart. The price was decent so I thought I would try it. I was happily surprised at how well it works. I like that it goes on clear so you can apply it at any time. For the price I think this is a great acne product

March 20, 2017

This spot treatment works!
    It has a stronger smell and it stings when applied to open breakouts, but I don't mind either because the end result is that the zits dry out within a day or two.

If I am proactive I will apply to an incoming blemish, if I get it in the beginning it almost always gets dried out prior to coming to a head, however I am not always on the ball and sometimes I apply it after I have a big problem, it still dries it out and its gone in under 2 days.

March 13, 2017

I love this stuff, it's my go to when I have a break out! My only dislike is the smell it burns my nose! But it works amazing within a few hours you can see stuff shrinking!

March 13, 2017

Clean and Clear Acne Spot Treatment works well if you apply it at first sign of breakout. I use it overnight and it dries up the spot quite quickly if used right away.

January 21, 2017

I wanted a spot treatment for the rare break out. I didn't find that this really did anything. Didn't clear it up or take down swelling. Kinda smelly too.