Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment Reviews

March 19, 2019

Good good

Very very very effective very good product I purchased this very often I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah this project

March 18, 2019

Its a promise

Ive been using this product for the last 3 month, it makes the pimple looks 90% less red, and smaller over night! I definitely recommend this one for those who gets pimples when it’s the time of the month

2.7/5

March 11, 2019

Left scars

While I was experiencing one of the worst breakouts I've encountered, I bought this product. Hopeful it would help to reduce the redness and size of the pimples, it instead left me with several dark purple and red scars. The product is effective for reducing and "spot treating" if you don't mind having a permanent spot left behind. I would not recommend this product.

January 22, 2019

Best treatment for spot acne

I like it’s easy to apply. I feel this does work quickly. I know for a fact when I had to use it work nicely. I can recommend this because if you need something to work quickly and be discreet like invisible. Because I am so glad it’s invisible that no one would notice I have it on.

September 27, 2018

Quick and effective treatment, my go to product.

Anytime I feel or have a breakout I apply a small amount and it kills the bacteria surrounding and clears the affected area.
    I can use it everyday and it does not dry out my skin. I have sensitive skin too.

2.8/5

September 03, 2018

Works well at first

The first time I used this product, it was amazing. It had a little bit of a sting from the acid and there was a lot product in it. It did what was advertised and got rid of my pimples REALLY fast. But as soon as I started using it more often, the effectiveness of the product lagged. My guess is that if your skin gets used to it, the spot treatment will stop working as well as before. However, if you have a special event the next day that you really want clear skin for, I recommend this product.

August 19, 2018

No more pimples!

The night before an event I noticed a pimple on my chin. A friend recommended this product to me and I thought I would give it a try. The next morning it deflated in size and I was so thrilled that this pimple wouldn’t be the centre of attention! I definitely recommend this spot treatment.

August 11, 2018

Les apparences sont trompeuse

Au debut de la premiere semaine d’utilisation,le gel a etait tres efficace,je pouvais le mettre sous mon naquillage aussi,mais apres un bon 1 semaine,on aurai dit quema peau etait rendu habituée et a donc cesser de fonctionner pour moi,donmage.

July 29, 2018

Works pretty good

I like that this acne treatment isn't drying like alot of others. It works pretty well but takes a few days. Works better than most I have tried and I've tried alot.

July 23, 2018

Perfect for pimples!

I have been using this product for a little over a month and absolutely love it for spot treatment of pimples. Shrinks the pimple within a day or 2 and doesn’t overly dry out my sink. This product is clear so you can apply before makeup and also had a pleasant smell. Would definitely recommend for those occasional pimples!