Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 478 in Acne Treatment

May 16, 2017

I'm 31 and still have break outs!. I wanted to try something new and picked this up at Walmart. The price was decent so I thought I would try it. I was happily surprised at how well it works. I like that it goes on clear so you can apply it at any time. For the price I think this is a great acne product

March 20, 2017

This spot treatment works!
    It has a stronger smell and it stings when applied to open breakouts, but I don't mind either because the end result is that the zits dry out within a day or two.

If I am proactive I will apply to an incoming blemish, if I get it in the beginning it almost always gets dried out prior to coming to a head, however I am not always on the ball and sometimes I apply it after I have a big problem, it still dries it out and its gone in under 2 days.

March 13, 2017

I love this stuff, it's my go to when I have a break out! My only dislike is the smell it burns my nose! But it works amazing within a few hours you can see stuff shrinking!

March 13, 2017

Clean and Clear Acne Spot Treatment works well if you apply it at first sign of breakout. I use it overnight and it dries up the spot quite quickly if used right away.

January 21, 2017

I wanted a spot treatment for the rare break out. I didn't find that this really did anything. Didn't clear it up or take down swelling. Kinda smelly too.

January 14, 2017

This definitely helped to clear up any blemishes I had! It doesn't do much for blackheads but for the money spent, I would definitely recommend it! Not sticky, and you don't have to use much.

August 24, 2016

I love this acne treatment. While underneath a layer of makeup it does not apply too well. But if you do have a breakout it can help swell it. It does not work very quickly but it does do what it is supposed too. The most effective use is to apply as a face mask and leave it overnight if you DO NOT have sensitive skin.

June 25, 2016

Dans mon cas, les produits de pharmacie ne fonctionne pas pour aider à calmer/réduire mon acné. Par contre, j'ai vraiment aimé l'utilisation très simple de ce produit, qui aidait à atténuer légèrement mes rougeurs. Pour moi, les boutons ne disparaissaient pas ou ne se réduisaient pas de taille, mais l'infection était moins intense. Ça m'a aidé mais ça n'a pas fait disparaître le problème! Je le recommanderais malgré cela, à quelqu'un qui n'a pas un gros trouble d'acné. Mais il vaut la peine d'être essayer!

May 31, 2016

Amazing product ! It really works well. Sometimes, you can apply some in the morning and you're clear by the evening ! Doesn't smell too strong either like some other similar products.

March 14, 2016

Waking up to a blemish on your face is the worst start to the day so to avoid that I tried out this product and was very pleasantly surprised to find that it works wonders for me! I usually put on a thin layer before bed and the next day my blemishes are significantly smaller in size and way less noticeable. The price is great and a little goes a long way with this product so it lasts quite a long time. Down side is that my family members have tried it and it does not work as well for some of them. It is something that works wonderfully for some skin types and not so well for others but fortunately for me it was a definite hit!

amy197612 has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

tpn30 added a new review for
    Netflix

leona.yiu added a new review for
    Chap Ice Lip Balm

leona.yiu earned the Beauty Guru badge

tpn30 added a new review for
    A-Derma Avoine Rhealba

Hellostyles added a new review for
    elf baked highligher