Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent Reviews

Ranked #328 out of 502 in Acne Treatment

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent is for the treatment of acne and clears blackheads. With only 1% salicylic acid, this astringent is recommended for daily use. Visit cleanandclear.com for more information.

June 21, 2017

Great product amazing price I buy this once a month for my t

Great product does what it says it will do. Fairly priced both of my teens use this boy and girl. I buy this at least once a month. Clean & Clear has amazing products!!

May 16, 2017

I always seem to break out and I always use an astringent after washing my face. I like this one because I find it doesn't leave my face feeling too dry and you can use it when needed. The price point is great as well and the product lasts a good amount of time

May 10, 2017

This is a great face wash, it made my skin feel very clean. I did however develop an allergy to it, not too strong but it was more itchy than anything.it might have been too strong for my skin but i have never had any reaction to face wash before. Definitely try it, if it gives you a reaction then give it to a friend like i did.

May 08, 2017

Great size for how much it is. Very effective on my sensitive skin. Thought it would be harsh on my skin but it was not. I have used it more then i thought i would.

March 21, 2017

Great product. You don't need much to get a thorough cleansing. Doesn't dry your skin too much, but is very effective at removing oil and cleaning pores.

March 06, 2017

Another product that I wanted without breaking the bank. It works amazingly well, and doesnt smell horrible, and a little goes a long way! I'll def. continue to buy this product in the future!

March 04, 2017

I can't believe at my age I still get zits and blackheads! Gross! lol I have used these products on my face for quite a few years. I recently purchased the product above and noticed it really takes the oil and dirt off your face after washing!!

January 14, 2017

I just started using this a few weeks ago but I've noticed a big change already. My skin is softer, more even, and has less blackheads. Definitely recommend highly!

2.2/5

June 02, 2016

Make my skin soooooo dry ! And no change in my blackheads area :( It's not the first time a use a Clean & Clear produt but I'm disapointed everytime. :(

November 19, 2015

I loved this product. It has done wonders for my black heads and it's so easy to use. It's a little strong but my face isn't sensitive so it works great!