Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 1133 in Facial Cleansers

Cleaning deep down to the pores, with a cool fresh tingle, the Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser allows to optimal facial cleansing. While removing dirt, the Deep Action Cream Cleanser doesn't dry your skin, and leaves a cool, fresh tingle. This deep action cream cleanser is oil-free.
Sourced from their main website: www.cleanandclear.com

May 13, 2017

This was the face cleanser I used as a teenager. My mom would always buy the 2-pack at Costco and give my sister and I each a bottle. My skin was dry and sensitive, and this cleanser irritated it a bit. It made my skin tingle and feel tight, and it didn't quite all rinse off - it always left my face feeling like there was a film left on it. This wasn't the right product for me. My sister has oily skin and this product worked really well for her - cleansed her skin and helped lessen breakouts. She said she really liked the tingly feeling of washing with it - very refreshing. Both of us found that a lotion was required after using this wash. This product is a good price - under $9/bottle - and it lasts many, many washes! It seems to be sold everywhere - Shoppers, Walmart, Rexall...
    Bottom line: I recommend this for oily skin but not for dry (makes sense - it's an acne cleanser!)

May 08, 2017

i used this once a day usually in the morning for a few years through my teenage years and it really help with acne and keeping my face clean and oil free

March 21, 2017

Ce produit nettoyant laisse la peau avec une sensation de fraîcheur. Cela m'Amene une sensation de bien être après avoir nettoyer ma peau. Je vois une différence après le premier lavage.

January 14, 2017

My favorite cleanser I have ever used!! it is very soft and makes your skin feel soft and fresh and clean. I use it only at night because its a bit too strong to use twice a day since I have sensitive skin

January 08, 2017

Not a fan of this one. I have combination skin that is acne prone, especially hormonally related and in the summer. I find the scent quite strong. It does not lather up that well and it does not remove makeup well. My skin felt tight but not that clean after washing with this cleanser. There was no improvement in my skin after using it. I would not buy this again.

October 06, 2016

I have very oily skin and for over the counter products I definitely feel like Clean and Clear deep action cream is my go to! I seen results within the first couple weeks! Awesome product!

2.7/5

September 29, 2016

I found with my sensitive skin it felt like it burned it.. I had to quickly wash it off and I also found it dried out my face...I wanted to like it as its very popular.. but I'm sorry

September 16, 2016

My friend was using this when she asked me to try out and boy!the sensation that this leaves at your face after washing it off in a tiring evening is just awesome. Its completely refreshing and superb.

September 06, 2016

I have sensitive skin and this product is amazing for my skin. Leaves it feeling soft and clean. My skin feels fresh and non greasy and I would definitely continue to use it.

August 05, 2016

This is the best product I had tried for a acne daily care, I used when I was a teenager very affordable price. after wash let your face a fresh sensation for the whole day.

What's Your Favorite?