Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews
Ranked #785 in Facial Cleansers

March 23, 2017

j'utilise se produit depuis quelque mois . J'ai la peau tres sensible et j'ai adorer se nettoyant pour le visage . En plus de sentir bon il laisse la peau super douce. J'ai aussi vue quil aidais vraiment a nettoyer mes pores de peau . J'ai presque pu de point noir et ma peau est propre . J'ai aussi remarquer que le produit ne laisse pas ma peau seche comme plusieur produit ! J'ai adorer !

September 20, 2016

I do not see much of the effectiveness since it is only the cleanser product. But I feel great after using it like my face washes off and clean. Smooth the skin but sometimes dryness.

April 08, 2015

This lathers really well and leaves your face feelings really...clean? dry? I'm not sure what word you would use, it's kind of an odd feelings of your face being stripped of all its oils- at least that's what it feels like.

April 08, 2015

I started using this product because a friend of mine was using it and I ran out of my Philosophy Purity to use with my Clarisonic Mia. I like how foamy it gets and I also like the pump, though the product, after a few weeks, hardens in the spout. It smells like sad chemicals and when I did use it, it burned my eyes. I do have sensitive eyes, and no matter how I washed my face, it still got in there. It leaves your face feeling tight and you definitely need to moisturize heavily after use. It removes makeup easily, which isn't common for drugstore cleansers.