Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

June 19, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Does the job!

Been using this for 3 years now and it hasn't broken me out this products just cleanses your face without leaving your face dry. I use this morning and night.

October 30, 2018

I bought this today and I like it a lot . It does help with pimples and it's good for easily removing your make up with. It leaves the skin feeling soft didn't dry out my skin.

June 30, 2018

Clean & clear essentials foaming facial cleanser

Love love love this! So I have acne and have a hard time finding something that works I would say my skin is combination oily and dry and this works great!

1.7/5

March 19, 2018

Not my favorite

I would not recommend this product. For me personally it dried out my skin and didn't even seem to help clear my acne. I would recommend finding a cream cleanser because they are gentle on your skin and leave u feeling fresh after use.

February 11, 2018

Gentle cleanser, strong results.

I bought this cleanser after I saw a review on youtube. I have sensitive skin so strong clesnsers tend to break me out. The first day I used this cleanser I felt a change in the smoothness of my skin. It is a foam cleanser so it removed all surface dirt from my skin. I also used it with a spin brush for a deep clean and it completely removed dirt and oil from my skin. I've used it consistently for 3 months and my skin looks a lot healthier.

January 30, 2018

efficace!

Ce nettoyant pour le visage est très effficace tout en restant doux pour la peau. J'ai une peau à tendance souvent grasse et ce nettoyant fait des miracles, je le recommande. Son prix est vraiment accessible.

3.2/5

January 27, 2018

first time user and i like it.

this was my first time using this ,and i am quite please with it, it helps take my make up off and makes my skin feel nice and refreshed , my face has never felt so fresh.

2.7/5

October 03, 2017

Dislike this Brand

Everything I have ever tried from this brand was a miss for me. Especially their cleansers and toners. Did not help my skin at all when I started to get more pimples. I bought everything from this brand almost, hoping it would work. So disappointed. Would not recommend for teenage to early 20s combination skin.

October 03, 2017

good products

I do really like these products. I find them pretty cheap compared to other products which is appreciated and my skin always feels clean and refreshed after use. im a big fan of the moisturizer since it is good for sensitive skin and also has acne fighting ingredients. I have sensitive, oily skin, and this is the only moisturizer I trust that is not too much for my skin

September 28, 2017

My Go-To Facial Cleanser!

I have been using the Clean & Clear foaming facial cleanser for months now. I picked it up at my local Walmart one day because I hadn't been a fan of my previous one and I liked the low price yet reliability of the Clean & Clear brand. I grabbed it and after just one use, I was hooked! The cleanser feels great on the face and isn't too harsh on my sensitive skin, yet it cleared up my problem areas after about a week of use. All in all, I would definitely recommend this cleanser as it has become hands-down my favourite over the past few months!