Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 31 in Blotting Paper

Oil Absorbing Sheets soak up excess oil from your face without smudging makeup or leaving behind a residue. Softer than paper, these silky smooth sheets by Clean & Clear can be used easily around your nose and other areas of your face.

March 30, 2017

I love keeping these in my purse, and blotting throughout the day if needed. It quickly absorbs all oil, and leaves my skin feeling fresh. Plus when it's on sale - bonus!

March 15, 2017

I've tried so many oil absorbing sheets as I have very oily skin and these are by far the best. I love how much they absorb and how you can see it. I think they're worth every penny.

February 27, 2017

I originally got these Clean & Clear oil absorbing sheets to keep in my gym bag. After using them a few times I decided to get a second pack for my bag since they worked so well! It's amazing how much oil these sheets pick up. They keep the dreaded shiny forehead, which I suffer from time to time, at bay! I use to use tissue paper that I cut down into smaller squares to save money and I can honestly say they do not compare to the real thing! The tissue paper does not pick up nearly the same amount of oils. If you have oily skin and, throughout the day, become very shiny then try these out! You won't be disappointed!

November 25, 2016

These have been a life saver for me. By noon I am a slick mess, and these sheets help mattify my face while leaving my makeup in tact. I have a pack at my office, in my purse, and at home. I will never go anywhere without these. They've helped me control some of my acne too, by removing the excess oil off of my face, instead of leaving it there to collect dirt and bacteria.

Great buy.

November 01, 2016

I love this oil absorbing sheet. It absorbs oil really well and it is shocking how much oil there is on the face. I carry one with me wherever I go and use on especially before taking photos!

November 01, 2016

J'ai essayer pleins de lingettes absorbante de sébum. Absorbe l'excès d'huile dans le visage durant la journée. Bon rapport qualité prix,format pratique .

November 01, 2016

J'adore ces petites lingettes de chez Clean & Clear qui absorde vraiment bien l'huile sur le visage durant les journées chaudes et humides! Je le laisse dans mon sac à main et l'utilise chaques fois que j'en ai besoin! Je le recommande à toute les filles!

July 25, 2016

Love these oil absorbing sheets, especially in this hot humid weather. My face is very oily and shiny and these sheets help with absorbing the oil. I always have a pack in my purse. These I cannot due without in the summer.

July 06, 2016

One sheet is enough to cover my entire face. I have super oily skin and I've been told that overwashing it can damage my skin. This is a good option to remove the shine without putting harsh chemicals to soak up the oil.

June 15, 2016

Oil Absorbing Sheets soak up excess oil from my face ! It's a perfect product for me and I can't live without. I always have a pack on my bag. These silky smooth sheets by Clean & Clear can be used easily around my nose and other areas of my face. The only bad think about this product is the price.