Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets Reviews

Oil Absorbing Sheets soak up excess oil from your face without smudging makeup or leaving behind a residue. Softer than paper, these silky smooth sheets by Clean & Clear can be used easily around your nose and other areas of your face.

September 23, 2019
    United States

Been using for years

I’ve been using this product since high school, I am now 28. It works the best. I’ve trie other brands/ off brands and the others either don’t absorbs as much oil or take my makeup off. These do don’t take makeup off and will absorb ALL OIL

March 29, 2019

Perfect for oily skin

Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets have been a regular part of my daily skincare routine for many years. I use these sheets to remove oil from the surface of my face a few times per day. I wear foundation every day and these sheets do not remove or smudge makeup and they don't leave any residue behind and are not powdered. I highly recommend these oil-absorbing sheets.

March 15, 2019

Always keep these on hand in summer

My face gets oily and greasy looking mostly in the summer and I always keep a pack in my purse and use just about daily. Doesn’t take any makeup off just soaks up the shine

July 16, 2018

Great!

For someone with oily skin these are great. My face tends to get oily throughout the day so I always have these on hand. They work well to absorb any oil on my face and reduces shine. Works well- I really enjoy them.

July 04, 2018

My favorite!

I carry these blotting papers everywhere i go! For a girl with oily skin blotting papers are key. These get the job done quickly and do everything i need a blotting paper to do!

April 06, 2018

Love it!

I love these blotting sheets! It absorbs all the oils in my face very well! My face get so oily that I have to use 2 after 4 hours of washing my face in the morning so this really helps to control my oil during the day!

January 23, 2018

Instantly removes oil

These sheets are great if I need to go somewhere after work and don't have time to redo my makeup. One sheet is enough to do my whole face and my makeup looks like new.

November 13, 2017

For normal skin?!

Had this product couple years ago and used it for couple years. I have combination skin so when I wipe the sheet on my t-zone, I do see the result that oil being wipe off, but not as effective as washing my face with water. yes, I'm aware this is just when you are outside in a inconvenient location and you just want to remove excessive oil. Perhaps is a me problem, not a product problem. When I don't use it, I don't find the need, but when I use it, I find using a sheet is just not enough. I think it may be more suitable for people with normal skin.

June 21, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

LOVE!

These are my go to oil-absorbing sheets! I have used these for over 5 years now and the product hasn't changed in quality. I use these during the day when my face is starting to show shine. After blotting around the problem areas you instant see less shine and can see the product working on the sheet when it turns transparent from blue!

May 27, 2017

I will always know these as the "original" oil absorber sheets. These were and are a life saver for my combo skin in the summer. It's so satisfying and gross when you see how much oil comes off and the sheet goes transparent. It doesn't mess up your makeup either which is great.