Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets Reviews

Oil Absorbing Sheets soak up excess oil from your face without smudging makeup or leaving behind a residue. Softer than paper, these silky smooth sheets by Clean & Clear can be used easily around your nose and other areas of your face.

February 19, 2014

These are awesome if you're running late in the mornings and you don't have time to wash your face as thoroughly .

October 16, 2013

Love this product it works great and you can use it anywhere.

August 14, 2013

This are the original blotting sheets that most women know and love, they keep your make up on but get rid of sweat and oil fast. Can't say enough good stuff about them

July 10, 2013

QUICK TIPS: Hold out for a sale (these go on sale frequently)

These work. When my face starts to look like an oil slick and I don't want to mess up my makeup, I pull out one of these and blot. Gently pressing the little blue sheet evenly over my entire face. Theese sheets pickup the excess oil from your skin in under a minute. They work great over makeup, so you don't have to worry about them rubbing any off (unless you rub instead of blot, and if your sheet is too dirty). I never leave the house without these. They can be kind of expensive (especially at certain shops), so whenever they go on sale i tend to stock up. Why choose this over washing your face midday? -Over washing your face can actually be bad for your skin. It may lead to dryness which can actually trigger increased oil production. But this is not a substitute for cleansing, which should be done when you wake up & before you go to sleep. I find using this during the day as needed has kept my skin in much better condition, and breakouts have become even more rare Show Less

April 20, 2013

It is amazing how much these little sheets soak up. I had a friend using one it was soaked. If you want oil off your face, this is the way.

March 11, 2013

They are a bit pricey, however I would say they are worth every penny. These little sheets work like magic to take away the oil from my oily T-zone. They work great and are perfect for on-the-go use, just pop them into your purse and use whenever you need them. They don;t ruin your makeup and can be used quickly on the go even when you don't have a mirror. They are a staple in my purse.

February 04, 2013

Love these little guys, I always have some on me! They really help to take away excess oil and shine. You can use them anywhere without mess, and they don't ruin your makeup. They're perfect for a little clean-up midday, and I always bring them when I travel!

September 15, 2012

FANTASTIC. these sheets are the best beauty secret out there. they are compact, lightweight, easy to carry anywhere, quick to use, discrete, do not ruin your makeup, sop up oil and shine within seconds.

If you have shine or oily skin TRY THESE - Your face will thank you.

July 22, 2012

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets are one of those emergency things you must have in your purse at all times! There's very few things I take with me no matter where I go, but this is one of them. Literally, from Broadway plays & rock concerts to fishing and camping they come along! I love that during the day I can remove oil and shine from my face while keeping my makeup intact! It's fantastic!! I love the soft plastic they use instead of that rough papery stuff other products use. Another part that I really think is inventive is the sticky tab on the top cover so when you open the package one just comes out so you don't have to try to pick just one out of the lot. Lastly, as proof to how great they are, my younger brother (secretly) has used these for years too and loves them. You Betcha Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets are a must have!!

July 05, 2012

I tried a few brands of oil absorbing sheets, but I always go back to this one.
    As mentioned they can get pricey. But it is worth it, as I've tried with a few cheaper brands and have to use a few sheets instead of just the 1.
    Why I would recommend it, I usually just use 1 sheet for my face and I have a oily tzone. There is light powder on the sheets which take the shine away, but it won't overdo the powder, so you can blot without a mirror.
    Plus points, the sheets are not paper but more plastic based so it is durable and won't rip when taking out of the package or when blotting. There is also a convenient sticky on the cover so when you open the packaging it pulls out a sheet for you to use.