Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 1074 in Shampoo

March 07, 2017

Amazing shampoo, works as it should smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling thick anf silky soft with volume! Definitely recommend to everyone and anyone

December 30, 2016

By far the best shampoo I have used. I have psoriasis of the scalp and this shampoo was so gentle and light weight that my scalp looked and felt like it had actually repaired itself

November 08, 2016

J'ai bien aimé ce produit mais je n'y ai rien trouvé de génial.Je n'aime pas particulièrement l'odeur,ça ne pue pas mais je trouve que ça sent les produits chimiques.Mais comme les autres produits de ce genre,il rend les cheveux doux et plus brillants.

October 07, 2016

I first used this Clear Therapy shampoo about 4 years ago. I loved it. It actually made my hair stronger and healthier. I have fine hair but of medium density, so it is thick, but each strand is very fine. Normally I had to wash daily because my roots and hair line would be greasy within 24 hours. By using this shampoo I was able to go almost 3 days (without dry shampoo and I didn't know anything about dry shampoo 4 years ago). My hair was super soft and felt and appeared balanced from root to tip and it removed any build up and made my hair color look toned and bright. I was very surprised a shampoo that was only $7.99 could do all this.

October 07, 2016

J'adore l'odeur de ce shampoing ! Il sent bon et reste toute la journée! Il n'alourdit pas le cheveux non plus! Je le recommande ! Bon rapport qualite /prix

June 20, 2016

I have a really, really sensitive scalp that is prone to dandruff. This is the BEST shampoo/conditioner line I have ever used for my scalp! It feels so healthy and hydrated, and my hair is smooth as well. My husband loves the smell - always burying his nose in my hair when we hug. I've tried just about every product from this line and loved them all. They make a shampoo/conditioner with cactus oil in it that are phenomenal as well. It is a GREAT product at a drug store price. Give it a try!! My scalp has truly never been happier.

April 30, 2016

Currently using Clear Scalp shampoo and conditioner. I love how soft my hair feels after washng my hair and my scalp never feels dry. You should definately try it.

March 19, 2016

Love this shampoo and condition set, I bought this after reading a couple good reviews, and from the first time i tried it , it made my hair feel so amazing. . The shampoo put so much moisture in my hair without weighing it down. the smell of the shampoo is to die for. The whole line of these shampoo and conditioners is amazing especially if you have dry hair.

February 22, 2016

I originally started using this shampoo (along with the matching conditioner) in a tiny travel kit I bought for a trip I was going on. However, I fell in love with this product and bought the full-sized bottles as soon as I got home. This shampoo is one of the most moisturizing shampoos I have ever used. It's got a thick, silky consistency in the shower that feels great massaging into your scalp/hair. What really amazes me though, is that is that it washes out cleanly and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down like most other moisturizing shampoos I've used. It leaves my hair amazingly soft, shiny and healthy-looking. I've particularly loved using it in the winter, when my hair and skin usually get very dried out. My only complaint is that it is a bit pricey compared to some other drugstore shampoos, but it does go on sale and I find that a bottle lasts me quite a while.

February 20, 2016

When I had dandruff, this was my go to shampoo. I loved how it helped my hair not feel as itchy and after a couple washes my dandruff didn't seem as bad.
    I use this as dandruff prevention shampoo as well. Overall a really good product.