Clif Kid Organic Z Bar Reviews
#222 in Granola Bars

September 14, 2017

amazing

I received this sample and had my daughters try it, they said it was delicious and liked the taste. I read the ingredients and was impressed, i definitely would recommend these to people. Now when I am shopping with my kids they ask me to buy a box for school snacks.

September 14, 2017

Great Kids Energy Bar

This is a great on the go snack because it's a nutritious energy bar that's easy to grab on the way to my eight year old's dance classes. My kids didn't mind the taste, it's a softer chewy baked bar with just the right amount of chocolate. It has a sweet taste without high fructose corn syrup. I also love that it has 10 g of whole grains, and is made with organic ingredients. I feel good buying these for my kids and I will be purchasing again.
    I received this product free in exchange for an honest review.

June 23, 2015

I found these bars in the organic section. We have tried all 3 flavours - Chocolate chip, Oatmeal and Chocolate Brownie. They contain 3g of fiber and only 130 cals and 2g of protein. The sugar content is 11-12g so not too bad. It's nice change and its yummy for my daughter.