Clinique Cheek Pop Reviews
#137 in Blush

What it is:
An effortless, natural cheek color.

What it does:
Discover pure, natural cheek color that looks virtually powderless. This silky smooth, stay-true formula comes in a shade for every season for an effortless, natural blush of just-pinched pop.

Good - 0

January 16, 2018

Yasss

I love it. This blush works perfectly on my skin and it looks so good. Also the packaging are nice

January 16, 2018

Very pretty!

I really like it, packaging and design are so beautiful. The shades are pretty and the blush itself is very good. I just need to get a bit of product on my brush and I get a cute finish on my cheeks. Price is reasonable. And I just scored 5 pieces for under $8 at Sears during their last days in Canada.

August 22, 2017

Adorable and worth it

I love this. I have the blush in Melon Pop and it is adorable packaging and works really well. It is pigmented, blendable, and long lasting. This is one of my go-to blushes.

June 02, 2016

I got one of these for free during a clinique event. I didn't think I would like it because it looked very pink but the colour was surprisingly beautiful. This is also the cutest packaging, the flower design is very unique. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future.

January 20, 2016

I love all Clinique products because theyre effective and I don't mind spending $20 for a blush that looks amazing. These blushes are pigmented, theres various colors to choose from. I 100% truly stand behind this brand and product.

September 17, 2015

I picked out "Peach Pop" for my fair skin (red hair, blue eyes). Love the colour and it seems like it is very buildable! The compact is adorable.. the only downside was the price ($26!) but I think it will last long enough to make that worth it.

August 08, 2015

I recently purchased two of these blushes from sephora and had my doubts as they seemed very sheer. I tested these and to my surprise they left the most beautiful wash of colour to my cheeks. It was a perfect finish and can't wait to buy some more shades

July 10, 2015

This is a staple in my make-up bag!

July 07, 2015

Yes, it's a 24$ blush. But, it's so worth it! Just think of it as a treat. It's so beautiful swatched and on your skin. It's seriously natural, skin-like feeling with a hint of shimmer. It leaves a sheen - I would say, a satin finish. I love the packaging as well. I think they are so easy to use, easily blended, not too heavy and just pigmented enough. It's a sheer wash of colour, but easily buildable to get to an intense colour. I have plum pop so far, and I just LOVE it.

June 17, 2015

I had a few colours in my hand and ended up only purchasing Fig pop just so I could try it out and make sure I liked the product first and I can't get to a Sephora fast enough to buy the rest of them. For starters you really can't beat the packaging and for $24 CAD I find this a reasonably priced high end blush. They blend amazingly and just look so natural. They are definitely buildable so you can get a subtle flush of colour or a really intense, yet still beautiful, colour. Can't say enough good things about these!