4.1/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Reviews

Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Eight natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com/.

October 26, 2018

New favourite lip balm!

I've been looking for a new lip balm since my absolute favourite was discontinued by Sephora. It was perfect -- provided moisture with just a hint of a hint of colour. It made my lips look totally natural, and they felt wonderful. I have been looking for a replacement for the better part of 2 years, and I FINALLY FOUND IT!! The Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Balm in Budding Blossom. It. Is. Perfect. My lips felt moisturized and had a bit of sheen without feeling sticky, like wand gloss. I don't want a lipstick when I'm just walking the dog or going to the grocery store, and this balm gives me the exact coverage and look I want. I'm going to go back to the drug store and buy several more -- for my purse, my car, & my desk at work. I love it that much!

July 16, 2018

Crémeux

Je l’ai moi aussi dans une teinte à là Foix neutre et parfait.

Je m’en souviens plus de la couleur mais je me souviens qu’il sont bien crémeux

Il s’applique très bien sur les lèvres et la couleur reste un bon moment

Il s’aiguise toute seule en tournant le crayon.

On peut les retrouver dans l’an plupart de toute les pharmacies qui vente des grande marque

April 08, 2018

A must-have for an everyday lip

I tried the Clinique chubby sticks for the first time 4 years ago and never looked back. They feel so smooth and hydrating on the lips, but without sacrificing the colour (as a lot of other tinted lip balms do). I’ve tried a few different shades and loved them all, but the mega melon is my perfect everyday pinky-nude!

March 31, 2018

Love!

Love the price point, colours and light formula of the Chubby Sticks Lip Balm. I have purchased a few different colours, and they are so handy to keep in my purse!

March 24, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this

I love this product!!
    It isn’t very hydrating though on my lips anyways so I usually use something under it so it goes on smoother but the colour stays on sooo long even if you drink something it’s still on!!!

March 23, 2018

Good

I've used this product a couple of times. I like some of the colours like richer raisin. The product definitely does not last long on the lips, it needs ot be reapplied throughout the day.

March 22, 2018

WOW

J'adore l'idée de ce produit et j'ai été agréablement surprise! Ce baume est définitivement hydratant quoique sa première fonction, selon moi, est de colorer les lèvres. Les couleur ne sont pas nombreuses mais il y a une teinte pour chaque type de personnes. Ce baume doit être réappliquer lors de la journée (comme tout les autres "baume" à lèvres..). Le prix est très abordable (22$) pour ce type de produit (et de marque!). La texture est très enveloppante et le fini est brillant (pas mat ni gloss). J'adore, encore une fois, ce produit.

March 10, 2018

Super punch of pigmented colour

I love this lip colour, they are super intense. The colour I tried is 04 heftiest hibiscus which is a slightly orange toned strong bright red. When I'm wearing neutral makeup and I want a surprising pop of colour, I use this. It's amazing. I also blend it in with other lipstick colours to get all kinds of personalized colours. I can use a little or a lot, it's so strongly pigmented, that's what I love most about it!

March 05, 2018

Its okay

This is not my first pick for a lipstick. I like long lasting lipsticks but this one doesnt last at all. When you put it on your lipa its looks natural but it smells gross

January 12, 2018

Bade Taste

The color on these lipsticks is hit or miss, but the more pressing issue is that all the versions I've tried have had a particularly rancid taste to them. I'm not sure if I'm allergic to an ingredient or I got a bad batch, but I would caution against them.