Prestige Item
Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb Reviews

A comforting cushiony moisturizing cream that provides dry, flaky, and dull skin with a flood of intense 26-hour hydration, leaving it supple, smooth, and deeply nourished. Ideal for normal to dry skin types.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

December 20, 2021

I adore this

The smell is subtle and light. I love how it made my dry skin feel nourished. The packaging is cute and I like the way it looks on my make up table. Two thumbs up

Amazing for winter skin

With winter just starting I was already noticing my skin was having a hard time but this has really turned my skin around, especially my hands! Will continue to use and rebuy

Great winter moisturizer

This is perfect for winter dry weather - it's very thick and you could apply almost as a night mask and let it soak in overnight. Very mild fragrance.

Good cream

I had already used this cream in the past and really liked it. My daughter likes it too. It hydrates well without leaving a greassy feeling. The only negative part is that the price is a bit high for my budget.

December 17, 2021

Great for dry winter skin!

I have normal to combination skin but it gets drier in the winter months around my nose. This lotion has been great for alleviating any dry patches and adding moisture back into the skin. I have been using it after I wash my face in the morning and the evening and will definitely continue to incorporate it into my routine!

Great moisturizer

Belif moisturizing bomb is a product I will be using every day this winter. It so far has been very gentle on my sensitive skin and feels non greasy on the skin

Fantastic

Amazing. Love it, definitely going to buy more. When I run out. Trading in my old moisturizer, leaves skin soft and non greasy, which I love the most. I absolutely recommend this for people who enjoy the non greasy after-feel

Immediate hydration!

I tend to get dry and scaly patches on my skin due to acne creams that I use. This cream has made such a difference in my skin. It soaks in immediately and makeup can easily be worn over it. The smell isn’t great but not too strong that it bothers me. The price is a little steep but I would probably consider repurchasing.

Very nice

Very light, not greasy. Feels good to put it on your face. Has a nice light smell. Overall it's quite nice. I use it everyday and my face feels moisturized the whole day.

Amazing moisturizer

This is amazing! I use it daily after washing my face. It absorbed really well into my skin and doesn’t feel heavy or sticky. I love the scent; smells fresh!