Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

July 05, 2017

my fave lotion

I love this lotion. It goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly and leaves my face feeling like silk. I have used this lotion for over 15 years and buy it as soon as I run out.

June 22, 2017

My go-to moisturizer!!

I've been using this lotion for years. I have sensitive skin and use this twice a day. It moisturizes but doesn't clog pores, and feels lightweight under makeup. It lasts a long time, so worth the money.

June 21, 2017

Good Product

Perfect to use it under makeup. It leaves you skin so soft and ready for your foundation. It's incredibly hydrating and has helped me maintain soft and balanced skin, definitely a staple in my skin care routine. Nice fragrance, easy absorption. I would recommend it highly!

June 13, 2017

In love with this moisturizer

I have combination skin (some areas are very dry and sensitive and others very oily) and this moisturizer works magic, leaving my skin feeling great. Would definitely recommend!

June 08, 2017

LOVE! I have been using this since I was a teenager. I have sensitive skin and find many other products leave my skin feeling too dry or cause breakouts, clinique has the perfect balance. lightweight and non greasy- definitely a great product for all skin types.

June 04, 2017

I have been using this lotion since I was 13 years old. Now I am 33 and I always get comments that I look young for my age! This is the only lotion I will ever use on my skin, well worth every penny!

May 26, 2017

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing this product it. I have been using it for about 6 years now and it is my absolute favourite moisturizer. Back in 2011 I had a horrible reaction to a Garnier face moisturizer that completely crusted over my face. A friend recommended this to me and I was a little hesitant because of the price. It is worth every cent, though. Within a day my face cleared up. Amazingly gentle, hypoallergenic, and has very deep moisturizing leaving my face feeling soft and smooth. I will never use another product on my face. Definitely recommend.

May 22, 2017

J'ai utilisé cette crème hydratante plusieurs années et elle pénètre bien dans la peau sans laisser la peau grasse. J'adore son odeur pas trop parfumé qui me permet d'utiliser mon eau de toilette. Aujourd'hui ma peau est très sèche voila pourquoi j'ai changé mais je la recommande à celle qui ont une peau normale!!!

May 13, 2017

Meh, this moisturizer was a miss for me, unfortunately. Didnt seem to provide much hydration for my skin - just seemed to keep it where it was at - not better, not worse. For all the hype, I expected smooth, soft, and supple skin but I was underwhelmed. I feel like there are better quality products in this price point.

May 12, 2017

This is one of the few products I can use that I know will not cause any problems. Finally a moisturizer that does not make me break out but just does a good job of moisturizing my skin