3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

November 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

Fresh Looking Skin

I love this moisturising lotion from Clinique. I have been using this for a number of years and it really works for my skin type. It is nice and gentle and fresh on the skin, which then easily absorbs for a nice silky finish.

November 02, 2019

Great for every day

This is my go-to year round. Doesn't break me out and it's definitely hydrating. Sometimes it isn't quite enough for me, so I'll opt for something heavier.

October 20, 2019
    Charente-Maritime, France

PRODUIT A NE PAS MANQUER

Ce produit est révolutionnaire, il convient à toutes types de peaux, fluide et à un aspect crémeux, il hydrate, lisse, et rajeunit réellement, croyez moi je l'ai testé , il s'avére que je ne suis pas arrêté sur les marques spécifiques mais sur les réels résultats et celui ci est un bienfait de l'avancé dermatologique. Je vous le conseille fortement

October 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect for my skin

This lotion has been the best for my dry sensitive skin. Have been using it off and on for 25 years. Sometimes life gets busy and I get away from using it but always come back to it as it is the only lotion I have found that does what I need it to. It will always be my go to.

1.8/5

September 18, 2019

naw

Too oily for me, and when I tried using it on my dry leg skin instead as I do for other products that I can't use on my face, it didn't work either. It kind of just feels like a layer of oil sitting on my skin. Also a little bit expensive for me. Not drug store price.

September 05, 2019

The best daily moisturizer!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing + lotion is my daily moisturizer and the one thing I cannot go without. I have been using the cream for over 20 years, and nothing I have tried has been able to compare for daily use. It absorbs well, hydrates my skin, doesn't cause me to break out, doesn't feel greasy, sticky or slimy (my problem with gels), and leaves my skin smooth, soft and healthy looking.

August 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product again

I have been using this product for 1 month now and from the moment I put it on my face I noticed how quickly it absorbed. Doesn't leave an oily feeling on your skin. Works great under foundation. It is pretty expensive though but go ahead and treat yourself.

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Face Moisturizer

This lotion is probably not for everyone. I have dry skin and live in a dry climate, and this feels rich and emollient on the skin. If you're oily or combination, this may be too much for you. It also leaves a slightly tacky feeling after absorbing, which I love! I find that helps to keep my makeup from clinging to any dry patches. I haven't found anything else that relieves my dry skin so well, other than beauty oils. I only gave it 4 stars because it doesn't have any specific anti-aging ingredients in it. I think that it is very good as a daily moisturizer. It is lightweight and absorbs quickly and is fairly moisturizing, I use it as my morning moisturizer.

July 28, 2019

Dry skin saver!!

Its light weight, fast absorbing and really fights dry skin. If you buy in the value set you get a big bottle for the price that lasts longer than you would think.

July 14, 2019
    Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Moisture Drink

This product with the 3 step solution will change the way your skin looks and reacts with your make up. Amazing for combination skin and the bottles are soooo big they last forever. No more wipes for me.