Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

January 17, 2018

Pricey-but worth it

I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter time. This product is super moisturizing. It's a staple in my winter skinroutine. A little pricey, but so worth it

January 03, 2018

super

je l'utilise en en appliquant un petit peu sur un coton que j'applique ensuite sur mon visage et je sens de suite la différence, un visage propre et rafraîchit.

November 30, 2017

Moisturizes Perfectly

Out of all the moisturizers that I have tried, and I have tried many, this is the best one for me. It's very light. It doesn't smell bad. It doesn't feel pasty at all. It does the job even though it's a light moisturizer. I have used thicker once that just didn't cut it. It's worth it's low price. I've used this product for many years and will continue to do so.

November 07, 2017

One of the best face creams out there!

I absolutely love this product. It is one of the best face creams that I have bought. It’s perfect for dry skin, makes your face feel so soft and hydrated no matter what time of day I put it on!

November 02, 2017

Holy grail

I have the Clinique dramatically different moisturizer, and I have normal/dry skin, if it's cold out and I get some dryness, I use this and it's like I never had a dry spot to begin with. I think that the price is fair and it lasts at least a year, using it every day! Highly recommended

October 22, 2017

Great Moisturizer!

I've been using this product for about 12 years now and I can honestly say that I have not used another brand' moisturizer! The lotion is so light on the skin and keeps my face hydrated throughout the day. I have very sensitive skin and this moisturizer has never let me down! I would definitely recommend it. Side note though - in the last year or so my skin type has changed to being a bit more oily than it use to be. So now I use Clinique's moisturizing gel instead and it works wonders!

1.8/5

October 16, 2017

Not a fan

I wanted to like this so badly, but unforuntately it make my skin dewy (maybe that appeals to some), and greasy looking. My face felt really sticky and gross, like the lotion hadn't absorbed.
    I definitely won't be trying this one again.
    Their moisture surge cream is much better though!

October 14, 2017

great for winter

i have used this moisturizer on and off over the years and i really love it. it is great for winter when my skin is extra dry but doesn't leave it feeling oily

September 21, 2017

Perfect for dry skin

I used clinique in my teens and early 20s but took a break for a few years. I was reunited with it last year in my mid 30s and fell in love again. The lotion with the plus at the end is amazing for my dry skin especially during a Canadian winter. It eliminated the flaky patches and gives me a nice healthy glow. Its perfect to use on its own or under a primer and makeup. Its not scented and doesn't cause me to break out.

September 06, 2017

It changed my skin for the better!

I started using this moisturizer last year and I must say, I am impressed by the changes I am seeing in my overall skin quality! Definitely buying again!