3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

1.8/5

September 18, 2019

naw

Too oily for me, and when I tried using it on my dry leg skin instead as I do for other products that I can't use on my face, it didn't work either. It kind of just feels like a layer of oil sitting on my skin. Also a little bit expensive for me. Not drug store price.

September 05, 2019

The best daily moisturizer!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing + lotion is my daily moisturizer and the one thing I cannot go without. I have been using the cream for over 20 years, and nothing I have tried has been able to compare for daily use. It absorbs well, hydrates my skin, doesn't cause me to break out, doesn't feel greasy, sticky or slimy (my problem with gels), and leaves my skin smooth, soft and healthy looking.

August 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product again

I have been using this product for 1 month now and from the moment I put it on my face I noticed how quickly it absorbed. Doesn't leave an oily feeling on your skin. Works great under foundation. It is pretty expensive though but go ahead and treat yourself.

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Face Moisturizer

This lotion is probably not for everyone. I have dry skin and live in a dry climate, and this feels rich and emollient on the skin. If you're oily or combination, this may be too much for you. It also leaves a slightly tacky feeling after absorbing, which I love! I find that helps to keep my makeup from clinging to any dry patches. I haven't found anything else that relieves my dry skin so well, other than beauty oils. I only gave it 4 stars because it doesn't have any specific anti-aging ingredients in it. I think that it is very good as a daily moisturizer. It is lightweight and absorbs quickly and is fairly moisturizing, I use it as my morning moisturizer.

July 28, 2019

Dry skin saver!!

Its light weight, fast absorbing and really fights dry skin. If you buy in the value set you get a big bottle for the price that lasts longer than you would think.

Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Moisture Drink

This product with the 3 step solution will change the way your skin looks and reacts with your make up. Amazing for combination skin and the bottles are soooo big they last forever. No more wipes for me.

Bradford, United Kingdom

Really moisturising

This daily moisturiser by Clinique is so lovely to use as it’s easily absorbed without leaving residue. It provides day long hydration without greasy areas.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Great moisturizer

I have been using this lotion for years because it is so effective.A little goes a long way and it is quickly absorbed,non- greasy and leaves skin feeling hydrated.This is the first time I have purchased a pump and am so pleased with it,as it means a small amount can be administered.

Rochdale, United Kingdom

Fabulous moisturizer for fabulous skin

I put this on every day, it's a lovely light moisturizer that absorbs into the skin quickly. It has a very delicate scent and isn't too oily feeling. My skin feels like its has been hit by a moisture bomb afterwards. Its beautiful and hydrated. It's a bit expensive for the amount you get but I think worth it.

July 10, 2019

LOVE this product!

I love this product! I have had combo skin all my life and my sister introduced me to this moisturizer one year ago. My skin has never been so good! This cream does not leave you oily, and is great under makeup