3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

November 03, 2020

My GO TO moisturizer for past 14 years!

This has been my GO TO moisturizer for the 14 years. I do love trying out new products all the time. So would try any new samples I receive, but none could ever come close to this for me. It is light weight, absorbs quickly and leaves you feeling great every day. Gentle enough on your skin to use twice or even more times a day if you wish. Worth every cent and will buy it again and again!

November 02, 2020

Evens out skin tone beautifully

I recently purchased the gel rather than lotion as I have combination to oily skin. I lile the gel but the lotion is far superior. It's not too heavy for oily skin and evens out redness like a miracle cream.

October 06, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best lotion for sensitive skin

I've been using this lotion for over 20 years. I try a new lotion every year and I find everything else burns my face or leave my skin feeling greecy. It goes on light weight and does its job all day. A bottle lasts months.

October 06, 2020

Great moisturizer

I have used Clinique dramatically different moisturizer for over 15 years because it works great on my skin. I tend to have greasy skin in the summer and very dry skin in the winter and this moisturizer absorbs well and never leaves my skin feeling oily. It works well under makeup also.

June 29, 2020

Pricey but so moisturizing

Clinique is a higher price point for facial care products but the quality is noticeable. This face lotion feels so moistuizing and yet lightweight at the same time. I have tried a LOT of face care products and struggle to find a good moisturizer. This one melts into my skin in seconds and doesn't leave any residue behind. Once it dries it leaves your skin soft but not shiny. Highly recommend. Best for dry to combination skin.

2.0/5

May 28, 2020

Cult classic maybe for all the wrong reasons.

This is something that you might find as a staple in your mom's or grandma's regime. It's a very basic lack luster product and they have only thought to make it a plus by adding a few skin friendly ingredients. I do have a fondness for some Clinique offerings but their 3 step program seems to be incredibly dated. This lotion is heavy and most likely designed to compensate for the fact that using the cleanser and toner have completely assaulted your skin's moisture barrier.

May 20, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

CLINIQUE MOISTURING LOTION

MY SKIN USE TO BE REALLY DRY AND NEEDED SOMETHING THAT WILL REFRESH AND HYDRATE MY SKIN ALSO IT IS VERY EASY TO APPLY AND LEAVES NO IRRITATION OF THE SKIN AND IS VERY PORTABLE

May 12, 2020

Perfect Winter Moisturizer

I love my Dramatically Different Moisturizer I use this over the winter months when my skin needs a bit more love and protection. It leaves my skin feeling nourished without a greasy feeling!

March 05, 2020

Loved it!

I got a sample of this to try and even though the tube I got was small, a little went a long way. I have very dry skin, and used this daily during very cold weather, and let me tell you, this did not disappoint! I think it's my favorite moisturizer thus far! It greatly improved my dry skin leaving it feeling great, and looking a lot better. I will definitely be purchasing as soon as possible 😊👍

March 03, 2020

Worth it

I know it's a bit expensive, but this product is so worth it. Ever since I started using it I haven't stopped. It doesn't leave you skin looking or feeling oily, doesn't have a scent, and does not leave a white cast on your face. The bottle lasts a long time and the pump is very helpful.