3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

February 10, 2020
    Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Best

I had tried EVERYTHING in an attempt to give my skin some relief from the horrible flakiness and dryness that I had been experiencing. It wasn't until I discovered this product that I found that relief. I have Sjogren's, an autoimmune disease that causes your immune system to attack and destroy all of the moisture producing glands in your body. When I say that I had SEVERE dry skin, I mean horrible, gross, flaky, embarrassingly dry skin. I had literally NO moisture at all. I explained my situation to a Clinique Consultant at my local store and they suggested that I try this, along with the 3-step soap and clarifying lotion, and I am truly amazed at the results. I no longer feel uncomfortable tightness in my skin, I no longer had skin that literally flakes off, I no longer have to worry if my skin is flaky, and I no longer feel the need to wear foundation in an attempt to cover up my embarrassingly dry skin. My face looks completely new, and it is miraculously smooth and hydrated. I swear by this product

January 15, 2020

Good everyday cream

I use this cream as my everyday cream. Its not a value product but I appreciate the effectiveness. It's not too thick and goes on with ease. I like the pump packaging, its easy and convenient to use.

December 24, 2019

hello beautiful skin

First of all, i have combination skin but during (Canadian winter) it becomes extremely dry. This moisturizer has helped my skin a lot in many different ways. I have noticed that after using this for more than a month my skin is a lot more smother ( no more bumps), looks a lot more plumped, hydrated and healthy. This has now become a staple in my skin care routine and i cant stop using it. Totally worth spending your money on.

November 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

Fresh Looking Skin

I love this moisturising lotion from Clinique. I have been using this for a number of years and it really works for my skin type. It is nice and gentle and fresh on the skin, which then easily absorbs for a nice silky finish.

November 02, 2019

Great for every day

This is my go-to year round. Doesn't break me out and it's definitely hydrating. Sometimes it isn't quite enough for me, so I'll opt for something heavier.

October 20, 2019
    Charente-Maritime, France

PRODUIT A NE PAS MANQUER

Ce produit est révolutionnaire, il convient à toutes types de peaux, fluide et à un aspect crémeux, il hydrate, lisse, et rajeunit réellement, croyez moi je l'ai testé , il s'avére que je ne suis pas arrêté sur les marques spécifiques mais sur les réels résultats et celui ci est un bienfait de l'avancé dermatologique. Je vous le conseille fortement

October 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect for my skin

This lotion has been the best for my dry sensitive skin. Have been using it off and on for 25 years. Sometimes life gets busy and I get away from using it but always come back to it as it is the only lotion I have found that does what I need it to. It will always be my go to.

1.8/5

September 18, 2019

naw

Too oily for me, and when I tried using it on my dry leg skin instead as I do for other products that I can't use on my face, it didn't work either. It kind of just feels like a layer of oil sitting on my skin. Also a little bit expensive for me. Not drug store price.

September 05, 2019

The best daily moisturizer!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing + lotion is my daily moisturizer and the one thing I cannot go without. I have been using the cream for over 20 years, and nothing I have tried has been able to compare for daily use. It absorbs well, hydrates my skin, doesn't cause me to break out, doesn't feel greasy, sticky or slimy (my problem with gels), and leaves my skin smooth, soft and healthy looking.

August 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product again

I have been using this product for 1 month now and from the moment I put it on my face I noticed how quickly it absorbed. Doesn't leave an oily feeling on your skin. Works great under foundation. It is pretty expensive though but go ahead and treat yourself.