3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

February 10, 2020
    Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Best

I had tried EVERYTHING in an attempt to give my skin some relief from the horrible flakiness and dryness that I had been experiencing. It wasn't until I discovered this product that I found that relief. I have Sjogren's, an autoimmune disease that causes your immune system to attack and destroy all of the moisture producing glands in your body. When I say that I had SEVERE dry skin, I mean horrible, gross, flaky, embarrassingly dry skin. I had literally NO moisture at all. I explained my situation to a Clinique Consultant at my local store and they suggested that I try this, along with the 3-step soap and clarifying lotion, and I am truly amazed at the results. I no longer feel uncomfortable tightness in my skin, I no longer had skin that literally flakes off, I no longer have to worry if my skin is flaky, and I no longer feel the need to wear foundation in an attempt to cover up my embarrassingly dry skin. My face looks completely new, and it is miraculously smooth and hydrated. I swear by this product

December 24, 2019

hello beautiful skin

First of all, i have combination skin but during (Canadian winter) it becomes extremely dry. This moisturizer has helped my skin a lot in many different ways. I have noticed that after using this for more than a month my skin is a lot more smother ( no more bumps), looks a lot more plumped, hydrated and healthy. This has now become a staple in my skin care routine and i cant stop using it. Totally worth spending your money on.

November 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

Fresh Looking Skin

I love this moisturising lotion from Clinique. I have been using this for a number of years and it really works for my skin type. It is nice and gentle and fresh on the skin, which then easily absorbs for a nice silky finish.

October 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect for my skin

This lotion has been the best for my dry sensitive skin. Have been using it off and on for 25 years. Sometimes life gets busy and I get away from using it but always come back to it as it is the only lotion I have found that does what I need it to. It will always be my go to.

September 05, 2019

The best daily moisturizer!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing + lotion is my daily moisturizer and the one thing I cannot go without. I have been using the cream for over 20 years, and nothing I have tried has been able to compare for daily use. It absorbs well, hydrates my skin, doesn't cause me to break out, doesn't feel greasy, sticky or slimy (my problem with gels), and leaves my skin smooth, soft and healthy looking.

July 28, 2019

Dry skin saver!!

Its light weight, fast absorbing and really fights dry skin. If you buy in the value set you get a big bottle for the price that lasts longer than you would think.

Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Moisture Drink

This product with the 3 step solution will change the way your skin looks and reacts with your make up. Amazing for combination skin and the bottles are soooo big they last forever. No more wipes for me.

Bradford, United Kingdom

Really moisturising

This daily moisturiser by Clinique is so lovely to use as it’s easily absorbed without leaving residue. It provides day long hydration without greasy areas.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Great moisturizer

I have been using this lotion for years because it is so effective.A little goes a long way and it is quickly absorbed,non- greasy and leaves skin feeling hydrated.This is the first time I have purchased a pump and am so pleased with it,as it means a small amount can be administered.

Rochdale, United Kingdom

Fabulous moisturizer for fabulous skin

I put this on every day, it's a lovely light moisturizer that absorbs into the skin quickly. It has a very delicate scent and isn't too oily feeling. My skin feels like its has been hit by a moisture bomb afterwards. Its beautiful and hydrated. It's a bit expensive for the amount you get but I think worth it.