3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

October 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect for my skin

This lotion has been the best for my dry sensitive skin. Have been using it off and on for 25 years. Sometimes life gets busy and I get away from using it but always come back to it as it is the only lotion I have found that does what I need it to. It will always be my go to.

September 05, 2019

The best daily moisturizer!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing + lotion is my daily moisturizer and the one thing I cannot go without. I have been using the cream for over 20 years, and nothing I have tried has been able to compare for daily use. It absorbs well, hydrates my skin, doesn't cause me to break out, doesn't feel greasy, sticky or slimy (my problem with gels), and leaves my skin smooth, soft and healthy looking.

July 28, 2019

Dry skin saver!!

Its light weight, fast absorbing and really fights dry skin. If you buy in the value set you get a big bottle for the price that lasts longer than you would think.

Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Moisture Drink

This product with the 3 step solution will change the way your skin looks and reacts with your make up. Amazing for combination skin and the bottles are soooo big they last forever. No more wipes for me.

Bradford, United Kingdom

Really moisturising

This daily moisturiser by Clinique is so lovely to use as it’s easily absorbed without leaving residue. It provides day long hydration without greasy areas.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Great moisturizer

I have been using this lotion for years because it is so effective.A little goes a long way and it is quickly absorbed,non- greasy and leaves skin feeling hydrated.This is the first time I have purchased a pump and am so pleased with it,as it means a small amount can be administered.

Rochdale, United Kingdom

Fabulous moisturizer for fabulous skin

I put this on every day, it's a lovely light moisturizer that absorbs into the skin quickly. It has a very delicate scent and isn't too oily feeling. My skin feels like its has been hit by a moisture bomb afterwards. Its beautiful and hydrated. It's a bit expensive for the amount you get but I think worth it.

July 10, 2019

LOVE this product!

I love this product! I have had combo skin all my life and my sister introduced me to this moisturizer one year ago. My skin has never been so good! This cream does not leave you oily, and is great under makeup

July 09, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Go to moisturiser

This is my go to moisturiser, I have combination skin, however this cream never make me oily. It is light on the skin but very effective at keeping dry skin away.

June 05, 2019

Love it.

I love this lotion! My skin feels and looks wonderful after I use it. It soaks right in and does not leave the face looking shiny or oily. A little goes a long way!