Clinique Eye Shadow Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #401 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

January 18, 2017

I LOVE Clinique eye shadow!!! I usually get them in samples or part of the make up bag special when purchasing over a certain amount. I love how smooth it goes on- it isnt creamy (which I am not a fan of) and stays on pretty good!

January 15, 2017

This eye shadow is amazing, the colour makes my eyes pop (brown eyes) and it lasts all day! I'm a nurse so I work long shifts and the shadow is still on and looks just as good by the end of my day.

June 16, 2016

my favorite eye shadow I've ever used, a clinic palette of purples, it has great strong pigment that applies and blends easily but doesn't create a powdery mess at the same time

June 09, 2016

I have a nice stash of Clinique eye shadows in a range of colours. Some of the colours I have are lilacs, strawberry, french vanilla and my fave trio that has sable and sage. I like the ones that come with the base, contour, and definer colours all labelled and it shows you where to put them. And they're in different sizes so the ones you use more of are bigger. My faves are the shimmery ones like sage and daybreak b/c they really show up on my tan skin.

March 12, 2016

After having eye surgery, having a hypoallergenic formula was very important to me. Clinique delivers natural but relevant colours in a variety of finishes that last all day.

May 01, 2015

love this brand. though it can be difficult to remove.

March 10, 2015

Good eye shadow. I have the purple/violet shades palette. Last a while, wont fade away.

January 27, 2015

Combo convenient to carry, colors that go well
    Overall, good quality, too little product, good, but expensive and lasts just long

October 31, 2014

Great stuff. Seems to last the better part of the day, doesn't fade too much.

October 24, 2014

Lasts all day, and the product itself lives its shelf live even with every day use.

I use natural territory (brown green) on my eyebrows - tried by fluke and its an amazing match for my darker brown ringlets. THe only downside is they tend to discontinue colours after a season or two. Shop during bonus times for great persk