MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots Reviews
#4 in Eye Shadow

Highly pigmented colours, enjoy MAC paint pots for all your facial makeup needs! As always, MAC provides great colour with minimal use of the product. Starting with a creamy application, Paint Pots will dry matte on your lids for a beautiful smooth finish. Mac Paint pots will create a non cakey look, and is colour fast!
Visit their main website for more information at www.maccosmetics.com

January 21, 2020

Excellent Product

I use my Mac Paint pot in the shade painterly as an eye-shadow base to correct any discoloration and also to make my eye-shadow more vibrant. This is an awesome product and I will be repurchasing once I use up what I have.

January 18, 2020

Love!

I buy these paint pots to use as an eyeshadow base, and despite the kinda steep price tag, I actually LOVE it! I can wear it all day without creasing! Its not super drying on my eyes either! I definitely recommend this product!

December 14, 2019

Great product ALERT!

This product is so great for long lasting eyeshadow looks. It creates this even base that allows you to play with layers and layers of eyeshadow without it getting patchy.

December 13, 2019

Great eyeshadow primer

This is my favourite product from mac. It makes every eyeshadow pop and it is not patchy. It makes any eyeshadow last for more than 8 hours. This product is beginner friendly

November 25, 2019
    Dorset, United Kingdom

Holy Grail Eye Base

This product is perfection in a jar! I use this as an eye base as it helps eyeshadow to blend and pop. It's a creamy formula that you need to rub your finger on or swirl your brush over to pick up product (definitely use a brush if you have long nails!!). I've had mine for well over a year and it's still as good as the day I bought it - MAC do say to keep in a cool place away from sunlight to keep it from drying out. 100% recommended!

October 31, 2019

My ride or die

I use the Soft Ochre color and I love it!!! It works great as an eyeshadow base, perfect on its own and can also be used as a concealer. It looks as good at the end of the day as it did when you put it on. I should also mention it last forever so it great value for money

October 21, 2019

A+

Unlike other cream eyeshadows, MAC Paint Pot stays in place where I apply it and does NOT crease in my eyelid fold. This has always been an issue for me, so I am thrilled to have a lovely color eyeshadow that lasts all day. And to make it even better, the price is so low I picked it up in two colors!

October 20, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Primer

Paint Pot by Mac is amazing to use as a eyelid primer before applying any type of eyeshadow. It has amazing coverage and fits my skin tone oh so perfectly.

October 07, 2019
    Hackney, United Kingdom

Awesome

I fpuns the paint pots to be really good although it does help to add a primer that way it won't crease which I found to help in many ways you can build it up and the colour intensify

August 15, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Good little pot!

An absolute staple in the makeup community for years mac paint pots deliver the best results you can ask for however you pay for the name. Which in my opinion isn’t as worth it as you would expect but still a good overall product