MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1317 in Eye Shadow

Highly pigmented colours, enjoy MAC paint pots for all your facial makeup needs! As always, MAC provides great colour with minimal use of the product. Starting with a creamy application, Paint Pots will dry matte on your lids for a beautiful smooth finish. Mac Paint pots will create a non cakey look, and is colour fast!
Visit their main website for more information at www.maccosmetics.com

May 22, 2017

This is better than an eye shadow primer! I use painterly or soft ochre as a base for my eye shadow application (or on its own if I'm going for a no make up make up look) and my eye makeup sits beautifully and doesn't crease at all.

May 02, 2017

Yes these are amazing! I purchased my first paint pot like 6 years ago and fell in love! Can be used under a shadow or alone. The pot lasts forever and is definitely worth the price!

April 01, 2017

J'achète des produits MAC depuis environ 5 ans car j'aime leur qualité. J'ai essayé les MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots et j'adore le fini que cela donne au fard à paupières. Le produit dure longtemps et on en a pas besoin de beaucoup pour un superbe look. Je recommande.

March 26, 2017

I've been using MAC pro longwear paint pot, chilled on ice for a couple of years now and I love it. I wear it under my eye shadow and it keeps my eye shadow on from morning until bedtime without creasing at all. The paint pot lasts me a very long time as well. This is a staple in my make up bag!

March 02, 2017

I recommend these paint pots to anyone. I have been using it for about 8 years. It is the best on its own or to also put an eyeshadow on top. It holds the makeup so well you could go to sleep with it and it will be intact till the next morning.

September 24, 2016

I think most use MAC paint pots as eyeshadow primers or as a base for other shadows. Honestly I just use them as eyeshadows and I quite like them. My favorites for a quick wash of colour on the lid are Bare Study and Rubenesque. They last all day and do not crease. On a negative note though, they do tend to dry out and pull away from the sides of the jar. This can make them apply very patchy. I remedy this by re-mixing the shadow with a metal spatula after spraying a tiny amount of MAC fix plus into the paint pot.

July 10, 2016

Wow wow wow ! J'ai acheté ce produit pour l'utiliser comme base à ombre à paupière et en plus il recouvre mes petites veines visibles sur mes paupières! (J'ai choisi celui de couleur peau!) Très crémeux comme texture et une petite quantité suffit! Je l'adore.

July 03, 2016

I bought my paint pot last year. It does lose it's moisture because it has dried after all this time, but I still work with it and love how it covers the veins around my eyelids. If you need something to use as an eyeshadow base- why not use this so your look doesn't crease.

June 01, 2016

I have to say that this is a product that I can't live without. I have gone threw so many jars of this I have lost count. I have gone and tried other products that are supposed to do the same but they never live up to mac. I have to say that the application is easy and it last on the lid along time. It makes my shadow last longer and it make cheaper shadows last longer also. You don't need a lot of the product and has a creamy consistency. There is a good color selection and I would not put on shadow without mac paint underneath it. I would highly recommend this product and of coarse mac is a higher priced but this one is worth it.

May 19, 2016

I prime my eyes with the painterly paint pot everyday! It is the best eye shadow primer I've tried by far, I have very oily eyelids that crease easily. Make sure you set it with a power before applying your eyeshadow and you will never crease again!

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm