Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow Reviews
#3 in Eye Shadow

Ink intensity. Tattoo tenacity. Dare to wear the longest lasting shadow. Eye studio color tattoo's ink technology creates the mostsaturated shadow. Cream gel smooths on for vibrant, crease-proof color that never fades. Dare to get inked.

July 26, 2019

Great as a eyeshadow base

I actually bought this because of a review I saw on YouTube from a beauty blogger/vlogger that I follow. She recommended this one shade as an eyeshadow base. The name I can't remember. It is a soft gold. Amazing. Helps keep my shadows intact. My eyelids do not wander. I have deep set eyes and everything seems to want to smudge and wander. This helps lots

July 14, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

so creamy

so nice and creamy, the brown colours can also be used as a brow pomade, a tiny bit expensive but worth the money with which colour or type you choose to get

July 03, 2019

Favorite cream shadow!

I LOVE this product. It's perfect for mornings when you don't have a lot of time to get ready. It takes about 30 seconds to apply and blend out but it creates a beautiful look, adds depth, lasts all day, and best of all, looks like you spent way more time doing your makeup than you actually did. I would repurchase this, except one jar will literally last you forever. Great value and great product!

July 02, 2019

A great single eye color, creamy and pigmented

When these came out years ago I purchased 4 of the colors! They are are a great formula that can be used base shadow, or on the lid or brow bone as a highlighter! Beautiful! I will always repurchase!

May 22, 2019

Loooove!!

I am so in love with these! I own almost every colour in the collection. I like to use them alone or as a base colour to make powder eyeshadows pop more. I highly recommend these shadows. They are easy to use with a brush or your finger!

April 02, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Love it!

These are some of my most used shadows! They’re so beautiful and easy to use/apply. I just dip my finger into the pot and sweep it all over my lid for a stunning wash of color that says put all day long. LOVE LOVE LOVE

March 03, 2019
    Bucuresti, Romania

Best

Its the best eyeshadow rezistent cream. Have a soft texture, does not crease, nice warm color. Can be use as a base and add other eyeshadows on top of it. Its a great product

February 22, 2019
    Florida, United States

Great product!

Back in High school I had almost every shade in these eye shadows! I loved that they were so creamy & so pigmented. What I hated is that they would try out in the pot. So I stopped buying them.

January 25, 2019

I have multiples of these.

I use these daily. The colors are fantastic, and they last. I also like to apply them with a fine brush as an eyeliner. I have zero complaints about these shadows. Well done.

January 24, 2019

Love it!

This is my all time favourite base cream eye shadow. Has the perfect amount of sheen and great coverage. Lasts a long time and easy to apply and remove. Looks great on its own or as a base for other shadows to be added on top. Will buy again and again!