Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow Reviews
#3 in Eye Shadow

Ink intensity. Tattoo tenacity. Dare to wear the longest lasting shadow. Eye studio color tattoo's ink technology creates the mostsaturated shadow. Cream gel smooths on for vibrant, crease-proof color that never fades. Dare to get inked.

March 03, 2019

Best

Its the best eyeshadow rezistent cream. Have a soft texture, does not crease, nice warm color. Can be use as a base and add other eyeshadows on top of it. Its a great product

February 22, 2019

Great product!

Back in High school I had almost every shade in these eye shadows! I loved that they were so creamy & so pigmented. What I hated is that they would try out in the pot. So I stopped buying them.

January 25, 2019

I have multiples of these.

I use these daily. The colors are fantastic, and they last. I also like to apply them with a fine brush as an eyeliner. I have zero complaints about these shadows. Well done.

January 24, 2019

Love it!

This is my all time favourite base cream eye shadow. Has the perfect amount of sheen and great coverage. Lasts a long time and easy to apply and remove. Looks great on its own or as a base for other shadows to be added on top. Will buy again and again!

December 18, 2018

It’s a yes

Yes they last. Yes they are pigmented. Yes they have beautiful tones. Yes they are creamy and easy to apply. Yes yes yes. It’s a yes. Just a bit expensive, a little bit.

September 12, 2018

I have these tattoo eye shadows in all the shades they come with. I was shocked to see them in the dollar store, and also the dollartree which is where i had purchased all of them. They have a nice creamy feel to them and they blend easily and do last up to the hours they are given .

April 10, 2018

Beautiful

I love these ! I have 5 or six shades of THESE nd I must say they perform amazing for a drugstore product ! They are super pigmented and last all day ! K especially love the white shade for a brow bone highlight or even to use a cream eyeshadow base ! They blend beautifully and will not break the bank.

March 22, 2018

I would buy them all!

I have this cream gel eye shadow in 4 shades:
    - Painted Purple
    - Edgy Emerald
    - Chocolate Suede
    - Dramatic Black
    And I absolutely love them all! I honestly blend them on my eyelids with my (clean) fingers and they blend very well. They give you a fierce look that stay all day long. I do use a primer as well because I tend to have oily lids, but it works well on bare eyelids as well. I just love how pigmented they are!

March 15, 2018

très bonne base

J'aime utiliser ce produit comme base d'ombre a paupière sur mes paupière mobile cela aide a faire duré mes ombres a paupières pendant toute la journée

March 13, 2018

Nice and creamy

I bought these a long time ago but they were my go to for the longest time. I just applied them with my fingers and it stayed on for a while. I just had to make sure to smudge it in well so it wouldnt crease. Totally forgot about these but now, i want to go to shoppers and see if i can test it out again!