Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow Reviews
#3 in Eye Shadow

Ink intensity. Tattoo tenacity. Dare to wear the longest lasting shadow. Eye studio color tattoo's ink technology creates the mostsaturated shadow. Cream gel smooths on for vibrant, crease-proof color that never fades. Dare to get inked.

0.5/5

January 08, 2020

Je ne comprend pas la texture 😂

Sincèrement sois que mon ombre à paupières avait un défaut de fabrication sois je suis vraiment mauvaise pour l’utiliser .

Beaucoup trop épais et il semble aimer son contenant , bonne chance pour en avoir sur votre pinceau ou doigts.

0.5/5

January 08, 2020

Super dislike don’t buy.

I disliked this product very much. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone! It didn’t work when applied. It was chunky and didn’t even rub into my eyelid at all it was blotchy.

December 27, 2019

Great product

I brought this with me when I travelled over to the UK this summer, it worked like a charm in the intense heatwave (40c) humid weather. Stood up and kept its pigment, plus it's super affordable.

July 26, 2019

Great as a eyeshadow base

I actually bought this because of a review I saw on YouTube from a beauty blogger/vlogger that I follow. She recommended this one shade as an eyeshadow base. The name I can't remember. It is a soft gold. Amazing. Helps keep my shadows intact. My eyelids do not wander. I have deep set eyes and everything seems to want to smudge and wander. This helps lots

July 14, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

so creamy

so nice and creamy, the brown colours can also be used as a brow pomade, a tiny bit expensive but worth the money with which colour or type you choose to get

July 03, 2019

Favorite cream shadow!

I LOVE this product. It's perfect for mornings when you don't have a lot of time to get ready. It takes about 30 seconds to apply and blend out but it creates a beautiful look, adds depth, lasts all day, and best of all, looks like you spent way more time doing your makeup than you actually did. I would repurchase this, except one jar will literally last you forever. Great value and great product!

July 02, 2019

A great single eye color, creamy and pigmented

When these came out years ago I purchased 4 of the colors! They are are a great formula that can be used base shadow, or on the lid or brow bone as a highlighter! Beautiful! I will always repurchase!

May 22, 2019

Loooove!!

I am so in love with these! I own almost every colour in the collection. I like to use them alone or as a base colour to make powder eyeshadows pop more. I highly recommend these shadows. They are easy to use with a brush or your finger!

April 02, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Love it!

These are some of my most used shadows! They’re so beautiful and easy to use/apply. I just dip my finger into the pot and sweep it all over my lid for a stunning wash of color that says put all day long. LOVE LOVE LOVE

March 03, 2019
    Bucuresti, Romania

Best

Its the best eyeshadow rezistent cream. Have a soft texture, does not crease, nice warm color. Can be use as a base and add other eyeshadows on top of it. Its a great product