Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow Reviews
#3 in Eye Shadow

Ink intensity. Tattoo tenacity. Dare to wear the longest lasting shadow. Eye studio color tattoo's ink technology creates the mostsaturated shadow. Cream gel smooths on for vibrant, crease-proof color that never fades. Dare to get inked.

December 18, 2018

It’s a yes

Yes they last. Yes they are pigmented. Yes they have beautiful tones. Yes they are creamy and easy to apply. Yes yes yes. It’s a yes. Just a bit expensive, a little bit.

September 12, 2018

I have these tattoo eye shadows in all the shades they come with. I was shocked to see them in the dollar store, and also the dollartree which is where i had purchased all of them. They have a nice creamy feel to them and they blend easily and do last up to the hours they are given .

April 10, 2018

Beautiful

I love these ! I have 5 or six shades of THESE nd I must say they perform amazing for a drugstore product ! They are super pigmented and last all day ! K especially love the white shade for a brow bone highlight or even to use a cream eyeshadow base ! They blend beautifully and will not break the bank.

March 22, 2018

I would buy them all!

I have this cream gel eye shadow in 4 shades:
    - Painted Purple
    - Edgy Emerald
    - Chocolate Suede
    - Dramatic Black
    And I absolutely love them all! I honestly blend them on my eyelids with my (clean) fingers and they blend very well. They give you a fierce look that stay all day long. I do use a primer as well because I tend to have oily lids, but it works well on bare eyelids as well. I just love how pigmented they are!

March 15, 2018

très bonne base

J'aime utiliser ce produit comme base d'ombre a paupière sur mes paupière mobile cela aide a faire duré mes ombres a paupières pendant toute la journée

March 13, 2018

Nice and creamy

I bought these a long time ago but they were my go to for the longest time. I just applied them with my fingers and it stayed on for a while. I just had to make sure to smudge it in well so it wouldnt crease. Totally forgot about these but now, i want to go to shoppers and see if i can test it out again!

March 12, 2018

Best so far

I absolutely love this kind of eye shadow. Stays on all night even if you accidentley wipe your eyes. This a must if you are going to a event or night club.

March 10, 2018

Stays put,beautiful colour!

I used Bad to The Bronze and it is a beautiful colour that truly lasts. It goes on smoothly with your fingertip and stays where you put it. I will definitely be trying other colours available.

0.5/5

March 05, 2018

i honestly hate this product

Maybe because i couldnt fibd the right color or i hated the texture , i rather use eyebrow pencil , i tried using it it felt like i colored my eyebrows or its too dark or the texture is too thick on my brows ,, i will defintely stick to brow pencil.

February 18, 2018

amazing product

I use maybelline everytime i wear makeup,i have alot of maybelline products in my makeup,but i have about five of these ones salked away. If i run out of one i always have a backup.